Chapter 2

I made the executive decision to down two edibles before leaving the house. I assume this is a lowkey party so getting absolutely blasted would make it more interesting. Plus I'm definitely more chatty when I'm high. Rereading the address Summer sent me, I made my way down and out to my car, it was only about 20 minutes from my apartment.

Pulling up to the address I was stunned. Lights and loud music blasted from within the house and there were various inebriated people scattered on the roof and the lawn. As I approached it was obvious I underestimated Summer's text. I wrung my hands nervously when Summer threw open the front door.

"Hey! you came!" she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside

I couldn't even explain the scene that was in front of me. tons of dancing bodies filled the room and half of them weren't even human.

"w-what?? Summer what is going on? I thought you said this was your grandpa's party?" i cried

" it is, he invited all his like, space friends" she said rather nonchalantly

with the edibles starting to kick in all I could do was hold onto Summer and laugh. What the fuck was even happening?

"Are you high? you bitch! Without me??" Summer playfully teased .

Summer dragged me through all the crowd and we ended up in the kitchen where a big amorphous alien was doing a line of what seemed to obviously be coke.

"Move over zorzazorp it's time to partyyyy!" Summer chanted, followed by a crowd of cheering

Summer then leaned down and slammed a whole line. I grabbed at my (H/L) hair and cackled. This shit was crazy!

"Come on (Y/n) let's go !" Summer grabbed me into the crowded living room.

We danced for what felt like hours. My body was sore and I definitely got a little too high. I sighed slinking into a couch and Summer followed suit.

"Who the fuck is your grandpa to be throwing parties like this??" I slurred

"Yeah Grandpa Rick is the smartest man in the universe. We like go on crazy space adventures and shit" Summer said with pride

I smiled. I was glad I came, this was a lot of fun. That was until I was absolutely drenched all of a sudden. I gasped and stood to my feet fast, face to face with some scrawny kid in a yellow shirt. He was holding a now empty glass and I loomed over him getting in his face. I wasn't a fighter but I definitely wasn't gonna let some little shit dump his drink on me.

"Are you fucking serious?" I growled

"n-no no i'm sorry! oh geez oh god that was a total mistake man!" he cried out

Summer jumped between us and shoved the boy away.

"Morty!! Are you braindead?? watch your step!" Summer yelled "ugh. way to go dipshit. I'm sorry (Y/n) you're soaked! This is my idiot little brother Morty."

I glared down at the boy and he shrunk away.

"I-i can lend you some clothes?" he squeaked

" Do we look like we're the same size?" i questioned dangerously

Morty was tiny, he was still a kid. I was a full grown adult. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"I'm gonna go clean up Summer." I said excusing myself.

I squeezed through the crowd and found my way to the bathroom. I went inside and looked in the mirror, I was drenched. my clothes were sticking to my skin and I reeked of booze. I stripped down to my binder and underwear,hanging my clothes over the shower railing. I was scrubbing at my sticky skin when it happened.