Chapter 11

I looked down between my shaking thighs, grasping onto his hair however I could to steady myself. Head thrown back in ecstasy , crying out in pleasure.

He stopped his assault at my leaking core and opened his mouth to show me- he had just sucked out the load of cum he had just poured into me.

I whimpered at the sight and he smirked , swallowing the mess.

"Such a good boy. Tell daddy where you want it next."

"R-Rick~"

I woke up with a gasp that took the air out of my chest. Fuck! It had been three weeks since the last time I saw Rick, and much to my own disapproval this wasn't the first wet dream I'd had of him.

I groaned in frustration and sat up in my bed. Nothing new or exciting had happened as of late, work was going good and I'd seen Summer a few times but everything was quickly turning mundane. I guess that was leading to a bit of sexual frustration ( cue the lewd fantasies) .

I stretched as I stood from bed, yawning and rustling my (H/L) hair.

Today Summer was coming over to my place again. Ever since the last spat with Rick you've avoided the Smith household like the plague. The rest of Summer's family was cool but I couldn't risk running into ... him.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and started rifling through my notifications I had missed when I was asleep. My face fell in disappointment as I came across Summer's message from early this morning .

Summer: Hey Ik I was supposed to chill at your place but I'm stuck on babysitting duty. Wanna come here?

Me: babysitting? Isn't Morty like. 16?

Summer: 15. He's grounded so my parents r just putting me in charge of making sure he stays put ugh

I paused and reread the messages. It's not that I didn't want to see Summer, I just felt so nervous going back into that house. I rolled my options over in my head, Summer was my friend. I couldn't just avoid her house forever. I sighed and gave in.

Me: ohhh ok. That's chill I'll come over . Same time?

Summer: yup

Me: cool see u then

I wrung my hands with anxiety , the more I try to forget about Rick it seems like the more I run into him. Must be a curse.

XXX

pulling up to the Smith household I got a vicious feeling of Deja Vu. This wasn't the first time I sat across the street , eyeing the home nervously . But now it was for reasons completely my own fault .

I regret ever fooling around with Summer's grandpa, talk about a fucking terrible idea. There was never anyway that situation could have worked out . I sighed dejectedly and gathered up the confidence to walk up to the porch.

I knocked and waited , Summer soon opened the door and greeted me cheerily . We made our way into the living room and sat down .

"Morty is out with Rick somewhere so we got the whole place to ourselves " Summer said slyly .

"Huh? I thought the whole reason you had to stay put was to keep him from leaving ?" I asked

Summer rolled her eyes "please I'm not his mom. I don't care enough to monitor what he does, I just have to stay here in case my parents call the landline I can answer and lie to them." She explained .

I couldn't help but feel instant relief knowing Rick was nowhere to be found though. I let out a relaxed sigh and melted further into the plush couch. Summer turned to me and leaned in before whispering .