In love

"You're so in love with my twin sister."Taylor says smiling at Hailee who is staring at Y/N smiling with so much in her eyes

"I am. She's my whole world."Hailee says

"I'm so happy she found you."Y/N's older sister Lauren says

"Well if we're being technical you made me meet Y/N and I'm glad you did because ever since she came into my life my life has gotten way better."Hailee says not taking her eyes off her wife that's playing with their three year old daughter Iris.

"I can't believe y'all have been together for nine years now."Taylor says

"I can't believe Iris is already Three."Hailee says tearing up and Lauren and Taylor smile at her.

"How much are in love with our sister?"Lauren asks and records Hailee making Taylor smirk since Hailee doesn't notice

"Dude there's no words to describe how much I love Y/N. I would be here for millions of years if I were to tell y'all what I love about her and why I love it. But I can say I love her more then anyone said I would. I remember when her and I got together people said we were never going to make it to where we're at today because we were to young to  love each other. Or it wouldn't last because I'm five years older. But look at this I'm 29 and she's 24 and we have a precious 3 year old daughter that Y/N and I adore and were talking about having another one soon. And God when she's pregnant she is so fucking hot."Hailee says and Lauren and Taylor both smile.

"Mama mama mama."Iris says running over to Hailee excitedly. Hailee smiles and catches her daughter.

"What's up baby girl?"Hailee asks

"Mommy said she wants you to come play with us."Iris says

"Okay let's go."Hailee says and runs outside chasing Iris. Lauren still records them. 

"Mommy save me mama's going to get me."Iris says and runs behind Y/N and Hailee runs over to them and Iris runs off and Hailee acts like she's going to go after but she picks Y/N up and spins while her and Y/N laugh.

"I love you."Hailee says when she stops spinning.

"I love you too."Y/N says and leans down and kisses Hailee. They pull away when Iris runs back over and wrap her arms around Hailee's legs. Hailee bends down and picks Iris up also.

"God this is hot."Y/N says in Hailee's ear and Hailee blushes.

"Alright love birds and Baby niece we need to get going."Taylor calls out and Lauren stops recording.