0:1

Miss makima

Warnings: Weird behavior from Makima

Warnings: Weird behavior from Makima. sexual descriptions. [No intercourse] Descriptions of Makima will change as [name] discovers more about her. so pretend you don't hate her rn😭 Also y/n is kind of a horndog like denji.

You woke up, you felt like you were floating before you realized someone was carrying you, you weren't naked anymore either, feeling something heavy but loose wrapped around you as you felt the steps of whoever was carrying you.

You open your eyes, blinking and squinting due to the light, you gulp before fully adjusting to the light, You breathe in before looking upwards at whoever was carrying you.

You scan her features, she had hands like you, and a body that moved like your aswell, you decided to stay still and quiet, although, at first you were planning to trick her into thinking you were sleeping, and then jump out of her grasp and run away. But your mind changed, like it was being controlled to think otherwise.

your body suddenly felt tingly, like you were floating, a small wave of this feeling washed over you. You open your mouth and let out a yawn, your arms reaching up to stretch, your left arm accidentally hitting the woman carrying you in the chin, you didn't bother to acknowledge that you did.

your eyes watered slightly, you decide to look up at who is carrying you so gently. you examine her face from below, her lips looked soft and shiny and a dark shade of pink and her skin was clear and smooth, She looked like a rabbit.

Her eyes were looking straight ahead, but you saw a orange and red mix in her eyes, they were void of light though, her dull yet beautiful eyes traced down to you, staring deely into yours, your face started to heat up as she held you a little tighter as she stared into your eyes. She smiled slightly. parting her glossy lips to speak.

"You look very cute, for someone covered in blood and mud.." Her voice was silky smooth, and her teeth were nice, but they looked a little strange.. How would she eat if her teeth were so blocky instead of sharp? For some reason you could understand what she said, it's like the knowledge of language had been implanted into your brain.

You blush a little more, opening your mouth to speak to say thank you but all that came out was a small sound of shy satisfaction, although you could understand it, you lacked the ability to move your tongue in such a way to speak to her in the language instead of your usual animalistic sound of whatever you were feeling.

She tilted her head as she looked down at you. "How cute.. You can't even speak.." She said, almost excitedly. "Are you hungry?" You shake your head no. Which she raised her eyebrows surprised. " Well nothings wrong with eating a little extra right? and don't you want to try human food?"