A/N

hi chat this is just a chapter explaining y/n's powers so yall can understand it and know what's going on.

She's the abyss/void devil reincarnated, the previous abyss devil had consumed millions, the fear these events created, along with the fear of outer space during the space race, made for a very powerful devil.

The previous abyss devil could create pockets in the universe to store anything, keeping them in there, for eternity. This devil also consumed countries, countries which had nuclear powers. All which are still stored inside these pockets the devil had created.

Now, the reincarnated abyss devil can still access these pockets in the universe which allows for her to access anything that her predecessor had consumed, this can include people, weapons, and anything that had gotten sucked up into the voids that had appeared over the countries.

The reincarnated abyss also has the power to create black holes, the presence of these black holes begin to warp gravity while also having a massive gravitational force which not even light can escape, consuming everything around it until its user is satisfied and closes it.

The universal pockets and black holes seem similar but there are differences, when a living thing gets caught in the users black hole, the gravitational pulls vary on each end, stretching and compressing them dramatically. Turning them into spaghetti basically.

While the universal pockets are for eternal storage, locking whatever was sucked into it there forever. Humans and animals do not die in these pockets, instead suffering for eternity with nothingness surrounding them. they do not age, their bodies kept forever in homeostasis.

Abyss is also able to open up the pockets inside living creatures and inanimate objects. opening these voids inside people cause for all their internal organs to be stored inside the voids while the shell of flesh is in complete control of the user. allowing abyss to use their bodies to do anything while the void is still opened inside of them. There are a few options when this is used. either, close the void with their organs and blood still inside of the controlled person, or close the void and consume all of their internal organs. But due to the void keeping the homeostasis of anything consumed, the organs will still live on, along with the brain. keeping the controlled person conscious.

Abyss can also open up voids within herself. allowing her to store items inside of her body. and also being able to eat infinite food.

unrelated a/n... something that grinds my gears is when i rereading and editing my OWN STORY... AND THEY GIVE ME ADS BETWEEN MY OWN FUCKING CHAPTERS?? LIKE BRUH GTFO OUT OF MY FACEEE😭😭✊🏽 AINT NO WAY YOU NEED THE AD REVENUE THAT BADD 😭😭