0:6

buddies ?

I saw a source that said yoshida was around 6'3-6'5 so do with that what you will

——

"i'm going to have to pair you up with a buddy" Makima said, her hands grasping the other behind her back. A small smile grazing her lips as she spoke to the blonde.

you bite the inside of your top lip, Looking down, feeling slightly invisible as Makima's only spoken to Aki and Denji this entire meeting, barely acknowledging you.

You frown, tugging on denji's dress shirt, hoping that this re-arrangement wouldn't split you and denji up as a team. "Buddy?" denji tilted his head slightly, his mouth making an 'O' as he made a questioning face at makima.. His face contoured into one of deep thought, pushing his lips out and slightly raising his brow as his gaze traveled downwards. looking at the floor for a moment. '[name] should like me.. but.. If i ask to feel her up, there's a chance she might start hating me...'

denji was snapped out of his thought by Makima's calm voice. "For safety's sake,we have people always work in two-man teams for small scale missions." Denji's eyes widen, his face seemed offended but inside he felt slightly disappointed. "Wait? Why can't i be on a team with [Name]!?" Denji frowned comically. Makima smiled once again. "One if you is ranked higher than the other.." Denji's eyebrows furrowed, and then a smug smile came upon his face. "So you're saying i'm way stronger than her?"

Makima grinned a little wider. "N- oh... it seems your buddy is here, Be careful, she's a fiend."

You and denji turn at the same time, the door slammed open and a tall girl stood in the doorway, she had long pinkish messy hair with two red horns spiking out right on top of her head, She huffed loudly and yelled out. "All right!! on your knees mortal scum! You stand in the presence of Power!" the pink haired girl did this strange movement with her hands. A mighty smile on her face which showed her sharp teeth.

She marched over to you and denji, ignoring him as he asked her if she was the 'Buddy' Makima was talking about. The tall girl swung her arm back and grabbed your shoulder aggressively. Moving her head around to scan your features. The peach haired girl scowled and let go of your shoulder. " I assume this nasty mortal is my partner!?" She yelled out, her voice booming around the room as she looked at makima for an answer. "Ah... no, denji is your partner." Power squinted her eyes as an angry expression grew on her face, looking denji up and down before scoffing. "Why do i have to be on a team with this weakling mortal!" Power let out a annoyed growl.

" Your name is power !?" Denji asked, sweat dropping. "Wait! your a fiend?! Is it really okay for a fiend to be hunting devils?!" Denji asked, weirded out by this overly confident behavior coming for the peach haired girl. His eyes traveled down on the girls body, making eye contact directly with her boobs. "WELL....WHAT EVER! PLEASED TA MEET YA!!"