0:5

Naked women in magazines

"I wish [Name] was in one of those

"I wish [Name] was in one of those..."

.
.
.
.

You sigh, looking at the blonde boys feet in front of you as you listen to a police officer speak into a weird black box that made squeaky noises. [Walkie talkie] "A fiend appeared in a residence in east neima ward... At present, civilians have been evacuated and we've sealed off the building."

You look up from denji's shoes and scan the residence in front of you. Aki slightly blocking your vision as he also examined the area. There were police officers everywhere. The area seemed grim and the scent of death misting over the area. But you seemed to be the only one who could smell it. You felt strange, looking back down before a guilty feeling washed over you. 'it smells delicious.' the scent of dead humans made your stomach and heart palpitate.

you mouth starting to water before you look up worriedly as you try and focus on the fact that you were now hungry. Although you weren't starving. Having a little more wouldn't be that bad right?. Denji's blood was nice and warm, but all it did was make you more hungry as you think about it. You bite the inside of your lip as you look up, deciding to focus on your surroundings instead of your cravings.

Aki looked to his side, turning in that direction as he notice a police officer walking up to him. Denji doing the same but not sparing the speaking officer a glance, but instead glare at the other police officers that couldn't keep their stupid chatter quiet enough for him not to hear. Denji's interest in what they were saying made you Interested in it aswell, you drown out the noise of aki and the police officer speaking and zone in on the three that obviously pissed denji off.

"The guy next to Hayakawa is a rookie? And who's that girl behind him.?" one of the police officers said, looking at the other for an answer. "I don't know but she's cute.. I wonder what her name is" Their conversation surprised you, making your ears turn red. You look to denji, his face was slightly red as he stared at the three police men. Little did you realize the reason why he was turning red.

His grip tightened on the hatchet in his hand, his face twitching as he tapped his foot furiously. 'How dare these ugly old farts say that about MY devil?! I mean their not wrong... But they look like their in their mid eighties! what would ugly old nasty butt faces like that want with her? Disgusting..' Denji snarled, glaring one last time before calming himself down and turning to you.

his face immediately brightened as his saw yours. Aki notices this and side eyed denji, keeping a straight face as he read denji like a book. 'This nasty piss haired mother fucker....' Aki thought as he looked at the overly excited boy. rolling his eyes before deciding to interrupt Denji. "Let's go." Aki stated, deadpanning as his eyes narrowed