Chapter 6

Lily's Pov 

Year 2018

Mom had called me back for the weekend. The University was just 1 -1.5 hours away from my house. I could have opted to stay at home but I was adamant to move out. 

I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop. 

Saint just crossed by. He sees  me and widened his  like he found his muse and comes and sits next to me a little too close. Too close. Our legs dangling from the benches. Our bags filled with books. Him with  his Hershey's Chocolate Milkshake. He looks perfect with his  fitting blue formal shirt with grey pants, watch that goes with his look, black shoes with black belt. It has been long sing I see someone take care of their appearance  and look presentable. I dig it.

Funnily I have worn blue too. Navy blue (I think this more Indigo) long dress with ethnic print and  long silver oxidised earnings. Sometimes I feel we are the same people. Sometimes I feel I am not.

"Why don't you drink? Why do you have to be such a good person and give me a complex?" I ask Saint.

"I never felt like it. I know people call me  that I am possessed by Gandhi but I don't mind. I am a boring person and I love who I am and so do you." and he grins giving me the most narcissistic smirk ever and I have an urge to slap it out of his face. 

"I hate you, narcissistic asshole. The world does not revolve around you, you know." I say as I glare at him

"But you do love me." that smirk I swear! 

"Oh shut up before I stab you and pull your guts out. Your brain must be kept in the museum for  people to look at it and wonder how can someone be so stupid. Oh, even better, next stop is psychiatric research institute I think I should get an appoint for you."  I 

"I think you need it more since you are friends with me, Oh so horrible person!" and he gasps mockingly. "and I think I should be  in a museum  as the eight wonder of the world" he continues. "Look at me all you want maybe you will have to pay the next time you want to see me."

God! he can be infuriating at times. He really is so confident of himself. 

I wish I could be as confident as him. 

A/N

This is what Lily is wearing. It's indigo according to me. What do you think about her outfit?

Do you want to see what Saint is wearing too?

I think it is pretty common.