Chapter 12

(A/N: Another new POV. Yay)

Katie's POV

Late 2018

"Oh my my my, oh my my my...... ninajdjajkda " I am blasting this song at the maximum and Lily is singing gibberish which is supposed to be  Korean with her magzine mic. 

"Oh nah Nan malhaji unmyeong ttawin Cheoeumbuteo nae ge anieossdago" I join Lily as we try to mimic their choreography. 

"Ahh no it's wrong again, Lils. You are dancing like a robot who has had a short circuit"

"I can't do this for shit, Katie!" she says scooping in a big chunk of my vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

Wait. It's MY VANILLA ICE CREAM. IT IS MINE. 

"Lily. Did you Just....."

"I did. You love meeee, Kats"

"IT WAS FOR GREY'S' EPISODEEEEE" I yell as I chase her and Lily just gulped down the whole ice cream and runs for her life. She is a monster in a sheep's skin I swear.

"Ahhhh. Noooooo. I swear I will make up to youuuuu" and she runs out. 

I don't believe her. She is no angel. Lily sounds too pure to be  her name. She makes children cry. 

She is silly though. Like a child. Her pranks make me love her more. So is so innocent though. 

She added salt to my vanilla ice cream.Correction, it's apparently sea salt and it tasted fishy. I haven't yet forgiven her for that yet. 

She dedicated Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend to my crush in my name. I had to hide from my crush for a whole week. The embarrassment was at its peak. Oh boy did she suffer for that. 

(A/N: check the song out if you do not know. here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg )

I still have pictures where she had to parade around with HOT MESS written on her Shirt. Oh, Good times!

*********************************

I and Lily were climbing up the stairs to go to our class on Business development and accounting. I hate that subject. Lily aces the subject so its good for me. She helps. 

I see Saint coming up too and he slowly taps Lily on her shoulders. 

Lily turns and I swear her face lit up like the 4th of July. Her face is glowing like the full moon as she smiles and greets Saint. I look back at Saint and I swear on my motherfucking soul he has the same fucking expression. 

Like they just found light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I am background prop who does not have a purpose to exist in their life. 

************************************

I was searching for Lily. She is my teammate for the debate competition. I see her talking to Saint near the window. 

"Lily! Saint! Hi guys. Whom are you teaming up with Saint?"

"Grace."

"Oh I see. What are you guys doing here? Soooo..........What's going on between you guys?" I raise my eyebrows smirking

"Nothing" Lily quickly tries to clarify

Saint just smiles and adds "I just had a huge crush on her." and nudges Lily playfully. 

Oh, Boy's in Love.

Lily slaps Saint's arm. "He is joking, Kats. You know."

Whattttttt? Oh My God!  My ship is sailing!!!!!!

Lily's POV

DID SAINT JUST WALK AWAY SHRUGGING AFTER DECLARING HE HAD A HUGE CRUSH ON ME?

AHHHH. WHAT!

Calm down you lil shit. 

I am calm. I am calm. Thanks. 

A/N:

What now?