Chapter 20

Lily's Pov

The Present

I am happy for Saint and Grace. I am so excited to attend their wedding!

Yes we areeeee la la la

Stop signing, Serene.

Anyway, You see, after being heart broken for some time and therapy for three whole months. I am alive and awesome once again.

I have started to live my life like I really mean it. Enjoying warm sun kissing my face on a cold morning.

I have moved on. I am living just regular busy routines.Content and happy through out the days when I look back. I liberated my self from the vicious cycle of self doubt regret and resentment. I learned to forgive and empathise.

Life updates. I got married in the beginning of year. Saint and Grace are marrying in the beginning of next year. Katie will be marrying her long time boyfriend from high society in a few months which has kept her and I very busy.

You know, not everyone is meant to be in your life as you except them to be.

Some people are lessons, some hope and some just a canoe in the sea during the sun set when you pass by. Your journey never ends and we can only carry on with or without people who we thought mattered.

When I look back, I am glad it happened.

Maybe our canoes will meet again, you know, in the parallel universe....

_______________________-

Conscience "The end"