Chapter 18

POV Saint

Year 2021

The year of most regret and utmost joy. 2021. A year where I confessed my love and broke heart of whom I love. A year where I proved my self as an asshole. 

I am unable to put these in words because of the sheer anguish I feel when I remember the look of hurt in your eyes. I didn't know how to break it to you than rip the bandage off  and be the villain in your story " I think I am in love with her" I said, "in love with Grace, Lily."  I am a sinner and I have sinned by bringing tears in those beautiful bright eyes. 

You will always be the light of my life, cool breeze during a hot day  and solace in the times of sadness, Lily. You are someone special. We are not lovers, we are beyond that. We are just two canoes sailing across the watching the sun set on us slowly. Canoes that drift apart, not  reaching the same shore. 

 I know I will never forget you, Lily. You were the light at the end of the tunnel at the times of despair. But this train of life is headed to another destination  and maybe I will just see you along the way. 

Thank you for being born.

Thank You for being You.

Thank you for being in my life, Lily.

 I am sorry, Lily.  

 If there is a second  life I hope you are my destination. 

Maybe in the parallel universe ...........

___________________________________

Conscience: Second life? Really? My lil human .·°՞(≧□≦)՞°·.