Sai

You pulled an ink brush out of the jar.

"Do...either of you know the rules of this game," Naruto asked with his hand behind his head.

"I do," Sai said standing up, "I read a book on common party games that you had in your room."

"What the hell were you doing in my room," Naruto asked a bit angrily.

"Oh nothing. I knew you couldn't plan something from your head going wrong so I needed help too," Sai said smiling, "here's your book back."

Naruto began mumbling when he took his book back, "yeah, yeah, whatever. Just get in the closet."

You and Sai walked into the closet.

"_____," Sai said softly, "I like you a lot."

"O-oh y-you do," you asked blushing.

"Yes. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and...I want you to be beside me no matter what," Sai said a bit nervously.

"Sai, that's so sweet," you said wiping away happy tears, "I-."

You were interrupted by feeling his lips pressed against yours.

He had laid you down and put your arms above your head with his fingers laced in yours.

He continued to kiss you, but more hard and quickly.

You kept up with his pace and rhythm.

I didn't know he really knew what to do...what did that book say to do?

"Now, _____-chan, I want you in other ways," he said lying you on your side as he had lie behind you.

He began kissing your neck from your shoulder to your jaw slowly. He ran his fingers through your hair and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

"Please, tell me what you think of me," Sai said as you felt him trembling.

"I...I feel the same way you do," you said turning to meet his face.

Once you had said that, he put one hand on the side of your face and the other behind your head.

You felt the world turning with each long kiss. You felt comfort in the strength of his arms. You felt lucky to have him want you.

"Time's up," Naruto exclaimed slinging the door open while Sai was crouched over you.

Sai kept his place as everyone in the room watched.

Then you heard Ino scream, stomp, and slam the front door.

"So you really did know what to do," Naruto said still watching, "heh...good job Sai."

"Do they even know time is up," Sakura asked giggling.

"Maybe not...as long as no one gets pregnant then it's all good," Naruto said thinking about what'd happen if you and Sai kept going, "uuuhhh...Sai...you haven't gotten to the...yknow part of the book yet have you?"

Sai had then stopped and rested his forehead on yours.

"Yes, I have. It won't happen unless she says she wants it to happen," Sai said calmly.

"Oh...well...getting knocked up isn't a part of this game," Naruto said chuckling, "you can make up your own game for that."

Sakura had then punched Naruto's shoulder, "don't be a pervert Naruto!!! They're just enjoying their moment!!!"

"Geez Sakura...why do you gotta hit all the time," Naruto said rubbing his shoulder.