Six

Your p.o.v

__________________________________

Once a year there was a training week for all squads. It was like a team building day where its purpose was forging and consolidation.

Usually, the squads were facing each other, but this time they made it more interesting.

They combined and mixed the squads, so we can study our teammates better, and learn how to fight with people we barely know.

The squad we were fighting with was the Qunix squad, and the groups were divided into two teams -

Group A -

Haise, myself, Tooru, Mikage, Tamaki

Group B -

Juuzou, Hanbee, Urie, Saiko, Nakari

Akira Mado was the "Cheif" of the day, so all the orders came from her.

"Welcome to the playground. As known already, using your quinque is forbidden - in any kind of way. Each member will have a weapon that paints the marks of the injuries so there are two main goals -

Avoid getting hit and place as much damage as you can on your opponent. You have twelve minutes until we start. Suzuya and Sasaki are the team leaders. Fight well and don't get yourself killed."

I look at Haise and he raised his thumb at me, sending me a wink.

I nod with a smile.

"Looks like we are rivals today, y/n chan~" Juuzou teased with a playful look. I could see he was excited.

"It's going to be interesting" - "I've won this challenge for years in a row~~ It's so exciting to see how much it will take to bring you down"

I smirked.

"We'll see"

Juuzou is the strongest, there is no doubt about that, but we can still have a little fun. I'm not as fast or as strong as he is, but I know him very well. My strength on the battlefield is to feel and predict my opponent's move.

It's like time holds still in my mind, and I get a zoom out on the battlefield. I see everything, and I learned it from Shinohara san.

"You can use your surrounding to benefit you in a fight," He said to me when he noticed how different my fighting style then Juuzou's.

Juuzou knows that, so I know he will use it against me. He will try to be as unpredictable as he can.

"Let's group up!" Haise told us so I left Juuzou with a wink. He licked his lower lip and skipped to the other room.

"I think I will try to hold Suzuya as much as I can so you all have time to finish the others. Saiko will probably hide somewhere, and Urie will be on the front line. Y/n san, is there something you know that can be useful?"

"Indeed. You need at least two men on Suzuya. I think Urie will be against you, Sasaki san, so we need at least three on the front. I will dispose of Hanbee quickly, and I can take Nakari as well. Suzuya will think I will be in the front line to play against him so I won't. Just try to hold them down as much as you can. Tooru - can you finish Saiko and then come and help me?"

Tooru looked worried but nodded.

"Okay, Mikage and Tamaki - you fight within the front line. We have building 2 and 3. Building 3 has a horrible reception so before entering it make sure you tell me. Good luck and don't forget to communicate"

My quinque is a beautiful rinkaku two-blade sword that can easily become a long sharp machete during a fight.

I grab my look-alike substitute that looked like a spear.