Seven

Flashback

Third p.o.v

______________________

They were sitting in the cafe, a big spoon full of ice cream made it's way to the white-haired boy's mouth.

"A testament? Again?"

"It's a tradition" Shinohara explained.

"But I have nothing to write about"

Shinohara sigh.

"What do you think we are fighting for?" He asked the boy.

"Hmmm..." Juuzou took another spoon full of ice cream, "To keep people safe?"

"That's right. But a good investigator needs to find purpose, and someone to fight for" Shinohara says as he takes a sip from his coffee.

"I...don't think about that kind of stuff, I'll be fine~"

Shinohara takes a pause for a moment and then says

"Those with nothing to protect... can't fight to the end"

.

.

.

Right

______________________

End of flashback. Your Point of view.

______________________

He... kisses me.

He places a light kiss on my mouth and then licks my lower lip.

I gasp in surprise and with a swift move, he shifts even deeper, deepening our kiss.

I struggle to breathe and I try to call his name but my body betrays me, and all that comes out was a light moan. He smirks against my lips.

I feel the heat burning my cheeks. I'm frozen, unable to move. He paralyzed me completely. He tastes like... candy...

I shut my eyes all at once and

wake up.

I gasp for air and open my eyes quickly.

Oh my god...

My heart was beating so fast. This scene plays over and over in my head. I can re-feel it each time and my chest feels like it's going to explode. 

My grip on the sheets tightens.

It has been days after that kiss, and my body doesn't seem to digest it.

Every time I try to bring it up, I can't find the right words. I don't know if he did it just to tease me... or for another reason. Nothing really changed, so I decided to continue with my life until I have the right moment again.

"Good morning Y/n chan~" His voice never changes.

"Good morning" I yawn, putting a hand on my mouth.

"Are you sleeping well? You look rather tired" Juuzou pokes my under-eye bags.

If I tell him I think about him every night, he will say I'm a pervert.

"Not very well, but I'll be okay. Thank you for your concern. Are we ready to go to the factory?"

Juuzou nods and Hanbee stands up.

"I have a meeting, so I'll have to leave it to you two. Nakari will come with me today. Tamaki and Mikage are back at that place we were last week, trying to find some more clues. Contact Nakari if something comes up"