Crossover time

We Bare Bears and The Powerpuff Girls have always been the best of friends, but today is a special day. They've decided to go on a shopping trip together - specifically, to buy some cute, adorable, girly panties!

The three bears and three girls are in high spirits as they enter the store, searching through the racks for the perfect pair of panties for each of them. They're soon joined by the store clerk, who is more than willing to help them find what they're looking for.

First up is Grizzly, who is looking for something sparkly and glittery. The clerk helps him find a pair of pink frilly panties with glittery hearts on them. He loves them, and is soon joined by Panda, who is also looking for something sparkly. He finds a pair of purple panties with sequins and sparkles.

Ice Bear is the last to go, and he's looking for something a bit more subtle. The clerk helps him find a pair of white panties with delicate lace trim. Ice Bear is delighted with his find, and the bears are now ready to make their purchases.

Meanwhile, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are searching for something more colorful and fun. Blossom finds a pair of bright yellow panties with rainbow stripes and butterflies. Bubbles chooses a pair of light blue panties with clouds and stars. Buttercup selects a pair of hot pink panties with hearts and flowers.

After everyone has chosen their panties, the bears and girls pay for their purchases and leave the store. They can't wait to show off their new panties to each other, and they're all excited to wear them.

The bears and girls continue to be the best of friends, and they often wear their new panties together. No matter what they're doing, they always have a great time and share lots of laughs. They're living proof that the power of friendship is stronger than anything else.