We Bare Bear Conversations

The three bears stood in the middle of their cave talking about something that had become a common topic for them lately: their tailholes.

"Man, I've been thinking about it a lot lately," Grizz said, "I just want someone to play with my tailhole."

"Me too," Panda said, "I really want someone to play with my tailhole."

"I want someone to play with my tailhole too," Ice Bear said.

The three bears started to get more and more excited as they talked about how much they wanted their tailholes to be played with.

"Just imagine how good it would feel if someone played with your tailhole," Panda said, "It would be like nothing else."

"Yeah," Grizz said, "I can just picture it now. Someone gently caressing the sensitive area around my tailhole."

"Aah," Ice Bear said, "I can almost feel it."

The three bears then started talking about how much they wanted to play with other bear's tailholes as well.

"I can't wait to find someone to play with," Grizz said, "It's going to be so much fun."

"Yeah," Panda said, "We can explore each other's tailholes and find out what feels good and what doesn't."

"And then we can compare notes and figure out what we like and what we don't," Ice Bear said.

The three bears got more and more excited as they talked about how good it was going to feel when they finally got to play with each other's tailholes. They talked about all the different ways they could play and all the different sensations they were going to experience.

After a while, the bears agreed that they had to find someone to play with soon. They just couldn't wait any longer to explore each other's tailholes.