001

Neteyam Defends You From Ao'nung and His Friends (SFW / Comfort) by neteyams-tsahik on tumblr

ʚ ✦ ♥︎ ∞ ☾ ɞ

"Do not get me wrong, Kiri. I am loving spending this time with you. But please tell me what we are looking at," you politely laughed, amused by Kiri's wonderment at some wet sand.

"Don't you see, (y/n). It is beautiful! This place is like a new world!" she beamed as she lifted her head from the shallow water, her now wet hair sticking to her face.

"This place is fascinating! Right down to the grains of sand."

She promptly stuck her head right back under.

You sighed, shaking your head with a smile as you looked out into the distance.

She wasn't wrong, this place really was beautiful.

The animals, the reefs, the crystal clear water. All were really a sight to behold.

And Kiri was your friend, anyways. So as long as she was happy, you were happy.

If only some of the Metkayina felt the same way.

"Look at them! They are just staring at sand," Rotxo laughed, the sound of slow-moving water coming closer and closer.

Speak of the demon.
Kiri carefully lifted her head from the water once again, giving the group of boys above a perplexed look.

"What'd you say?" she asked, genuinely confused.

"Are you two some kind of....freaks?" Ao'nung asked slowly, earning a couple laughs from his friends behind him.

Kiri scoffed as she stood up, slightly hurt by the comment. "No."

"Leave us alone, Ao'nung," you growled, aggressively standing up and coming at eye level with with the boy.

He had been giving you, Kiri, and Lo'ak constant shit since the moment you got there.

So to say that you weren't his biggest fan would be a vast understatement.

"Are you sure? I mean...look at her," he laughed, walking around you to get to Kiri, grabbing her hand and holding it up roughly. "You have demon blood. You are aliens."

Kiri winced in pain at his grip, and you glared, quickly shoving the boy away from your friend.

Ao'nung's friends hissed, closing you into a circle and waiting for his word to pounce.

"You do not touch her! And she is not a freak," you spat, your tail swishing in anger.

He could talk all he wanted, but you do not lay hands on someone as close to you as Kiri.

"(y/n), let's just go. They're not worth it," Kiri huffed, trying to find a gap between the boys so she could drag you out.

"Do not think you are safe, either," Ao'nung shot a quick nod to his friends, all of them suddenly grabbing you.

"Au! Let go of me!" you shouted, thrashing in their hold as they tried their best to hold you still.

"(y/n)!" Kiri exclaimed, trying to push past the circle to get to you, but one of the boys shoved her to the ground, hard.

"Look at your feet," he laughed, grabbing your ankle and holding it up.

"Five toes? You have just as much demon blood as she does."

You hissed, swinging over your other foot to kick him in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"(y/n)!" Kiri gasped, eyes wide.