A secret no more part 3

This will be the last part of A Secret No More. This part will give an insight of how Bakugo and Todoroki got together.

please enjoy☺️

———————————————Bakugo's pov

There's something wrong with me. There's something very wrong with me.
I don't know what it is, and that makes me angry. So I yell at him instead of trying to talk to him. Why do I feel this way, especially towards him. Do I like him? No. Maybe? NO!

"Bakugo, are you okay?" I looked up and I saw his stupid face. His gorgeously, stupid face.

"Go away Half na' Half. I'm fine." Why did I get mad at him? He was just asking me a question!! I'm so damn stupid.

"Oh..uh okay."

"Todoroki-kun!" No no no no no! I'm not letting stupid, ugly ass Deku talk to him.

"Icyhot, I actually have a question for you." I don't really, but yk, gotta lie to keep him from talking to Deku🤷

"Yes Bakugo?"

"Come here." He slowly walked back to me, standing right at my desk. "Come with me to recovery girl."

"Did you get hurt?"

"No. Just...ugh let's go." I got out of my desk and grabbed his wrist. On our way out I yelled towards our lazy ass teacher that we're going to recovery girl.

"Bakugo...your holding my wrist kinda tight." I heard Icyhot speak behind me. I loosened my grip on his wrist and moved down to his hand.

"Is that better." I asked as I looked back at him. His face was red.

'He's blushing.'

"Why are you blushing Icyhot?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I'm not blushing. I'm just...hot?"

"Are you trying to lie to me Icyhot? Please know i'm not stupid." I threw back at him. I pulled him closer, tilting his chin up. (todo is 5'8" and baku is 5'10" btw)

His already red face went even darker. He surprisingly gets flustered very easily when you push the right buttons It's cute.

"W-we still need to get you to recovery girl. Let's stop wasting time." He said coldly as he forcibly looked down and start to walk in front. I laughed a bit to myself because of that action.

"Oh, I never needed to go to recovery girl. I just wanted to spend time with you."

...

...

'WHY THE FUCM DID I SAY THAT!!!! WHAT THE FUC-'

"You want to spend time with me?"

...Damn that angelic voice.

"Yeah...look Shoto." and i used his first name. Just amazing. "Can you meet up with me a little bit after school at the gates?"

"Of course. Do I need to wear something nice?" Not gonna lie, was not expecting him to say that.

"Yeah, you can."