A secret no more part 2

Let me start off with saying that this is a side ship to A Secret No More. You'll get to see who "him" was. There is Bakutodo in this oneshot, but it's mainly the side ship. Anyways please enjoy- JJ

P.S. this story gives major yandere vibes at first😭

—————————————

"Alright problem children settle down." Aizawa interrupted as he walked into the room, "we need to get started with today lesson now. Also congratulations Bakugo and Todoroki. I am very happy that you two found each other."

————————
??? pov

'congrats this congrats that. Out of everyone in the class, he chooses to be with Todoroki!' I thought as I looked at Bakugo. 'I thought you liked me. You're supposed to be with me. So why do you choose him? You two hate each other.' I continued to think as i twirled my pencil in between my fingers.

Sensei was going over some new trading exercise that All Might cam up with. But I couldn't focus on it. All I could focus on was how heartbroken I was. How Bakugo should've been with me.

———————
time-skip to lunch
still ??? pov

I'm the last one to leave the classroom for lunch. Bakugo usually waits up for me, sometimes even Kirishima, but neither of them did this time. It's whatever I guess.

I was too deep into my thoughts when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry about that." A tired sounding voice called out. I looked up and saw he had his hand out for me to grab. I was kinda in shock that I did the dumbass thing and sat still where I was. "Um... Are you not going to take my hand?"

"Oh! s-sorry. Thanks man!" I cheerly said as I grabbed his hand and stood up.

'His hand are...soft? warm?' I thought to myself as I held onto his hand.

"Mind giving me back my hand?"

"O- Oh! Sorry again!" I let go of his hand and bowed in apology.

"It's fine, don't sweat it."

I looked back up at him and let me tell you. This. Man. Was. Enchanting? Yeah, enchanting. Wild purple hair, matching tired purple eyes, tall, handsome-

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry man! What's your name by the way?"

"Hitoshi Shinso...you?"

I smiled at him and slung my arm around his shoulder, "Denki Kaminari at your service!"

He looked at me skeptical before taking my arm off him. "It was nice to meet you Kaminari, but I need to get going."

"Alrighty! I'll talk to you later Shinso!"

Now back to the task on hand. Getting to the lunch room.

Almost as soon as I stepped onto the lunch room, the dumbass bell rand. What. The. Fuck. (the lunch bells be going off way too early sometimes istg😭)