SHORT START

Indonesia P.O.V

"Why? Why this stupid Malaysia always takes everything from me?!"

He was angry because the girl (Philippines, please normally he is a boy.) he likes chose to go on a date with Malaysia.

He went to the table were Germany was explaining his own problems to Ukraine.

"Oh, please. If you came here only to explain your problems with Malay then just don't. I have one problem explainer already." Ukraine said while pointing to Germany with his eyes.

"No but Yes. No, I came here to eat. Yes, maybe I will tell you some of my problems."

"That's not my business so fuck off. I don't wanna hear any more from both of you."
Ukraine exploded.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?" Germany finally came to reality.

"Are you ready to hear no?" I started to get annoyed.

"Rude."

"Bro you are a big rival with Poland but also a softie inside."

"No I am not!"🤨🤨

Germany was making this kind of face.

Oh, I forgot to introduce ourselves.

I am Indonesia, and my family or close friends call me Indo. I always get in fights with Malaysia. No, I am not jealous of him. Plus I am not gay! (Yes you are!) I love instant Indomie noodles. Other countries always say that I am Poland even tho I am not...

This stupid and innocent friend is Germany. His flag colors are black, red and yellow. He is a big rivals with Poland. Even tho me and Ukraine have a very evil plan. He only knows to work and barely gets sleep. Good with his family. We think he is bisexual but he says he is not.

Ukraine is Germany's brother. They are like cat and dog. Ukraine is the class topper and savage king also drama Quinn of our school. Every girl is jealous of him. Good with his family. Single bish, and also gay.

That Poland is rivals with Germany because of the past and also because Germany gets everything easier than him. I bet these two will fell in love one day. If not I will go and accept Philippines to be with Malaysia.

_________________________________________

New book new start. This is a bit different from the first book.

Hope you will like this one!❤️