CHAPTER 3

*After 9 days* (two weeks left)

Germany P.O.V

I actually didn't like the fact that it was a dare. There is a big secret I have been hiding.

But after I started talking to him I found out that he was very caring and savage person.

I can't lose a dare. German's never give up. I just have to make him confess to me. Nothing else. (Yeah, sure.)

I got ready, went to school and while walking I saw Polen with Hungary. I of course understand the fact that they are like siblings but it still made my blood boil. Wait, am I jealous? Oh ,hell no I am not catching feelings for Polen. No way.

I decided to continue doing my dare. I came near them as Hungary noticed me he said:

"If you are here only to make trouble or get into fight from early morning no thank you. Go away." I could clearly see that Polen didn't look good. He was pale and looked sleepless.

"No, just. Saw my b- Polen pale a bit. Came to ask what's happening." Hungary gave me an angry look saying:

"Yeah, sure."

"Really, guys I know this condition he should be resting by now if he goes to school the situation can get worse. Let me take him home. I don't have important lessons today."

Hungary looked surprised.

"Strange of you but I can't skip today... You looked really worried for Poland. I guess I will let you take him home. You know his house. Other things I will send you with a text ok?"

"Yeah, no problem." I was happy.

"You would really skip your classes to take care of me? After being enemies for 2 years?" Polen asked me in disbelief.

"Even after being enemies for 2 years I would still take care of you." He was so cute. And at the same time he made me very worried with his condition.

Hungary agreed and left us. I carried Polen and walked home. When we arrived he went to his room but also didn't let me in. I got curious, why can't I see his room?

I cooked him something to eat just like I do for my siblings. He said his head hurts so much, and went to lay down. Of what he fell asleep immediately. I couldn't stop but be curious so I slowly got up. Went to his room. Opened the door and I got a surprise as I went in.

There was so many pictures of me on the wall. All of them were almost the same. He even wrote the date. As I walked around he was still sleeping peacefully and cutely. He was so cute that I couldn't believe I hated this cutie for whole 2 years. I sat next to his bed and looked at him. Looked at this little angel. Wait, no no no.... I can't love him. Even if I do he will still hate me.

*The next day*

"So today we are gonna watch Germany getting slapped on the face by Poland. Ready to be rejected Ger?" Indonesia said while he was dying from laughter.

"I gotta ask him out. Wish me luck."  Germany said with worried tone. He knew his friends were recording him but he didn't care.

Germany went to the direction where Poland, Malaysia and a new boy were talking.

"H-hey Polen can I ask you something?" He looked at me strangely and said.

"Yeah, ask what is it?"

"Can I ask in private?"

"Okay?" He got confused.

When they came to another class Germany spoke.

"I just wanted to ask...."

"Ask what?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"What kind of question is that?" Poland was really confused at the moment.

Germany used sign language which said.

"Please just say yes, my friends are recording us." Poland understood and answered to his question.

"I mean, yes of course I will go out with you."

"Thank you, how about 7pm today. I will pick you up."

"Okay, I have to go now."

Indonesia and Ukraine were shocked to see that Poland actually agreed to go on a date with Germany.

____________________________________________

Do you think there is something between Poland and Germany?

Maybe something might happened before today.

Bye 👋👋