CHAPTER 4

Germany was getting ready to pick up Poland and he wasn't nervous this time although he knew Poland will ask him questions about his actions at school.

*Week ago*

Poland and Germany were talking and hanging out secretly and both of them was trying to find time to confess each other. They already have known each other for two years and even tho they are enemies they knew so much about each other.

After having talks and spending time together they started to have feelings for each other.

From early morning Germany got into a fight because of what he was moody till lunch time. Since none of their friends were there Poland came there and dragged Germany to the restroom.

"Polen what are you doing, what if they see us?"

"Shut up you little kurwa."

"Was?"

"When will you finally say that you love me?"

Germany was in shock as he was shocked once again as Poland kissed him. He waited so much, and he couldn't handle himself. And responded to Poland's kiss.

"Okay, that's enough."

"You expect me to let you go after you turned me on?"

"Kurwa..."

*Now*

Germany was happy finally to accomplish the dare and also finally make Polen his boyfriend.

He knocked on the door and waited but when Hungary opened the door that was unexpected.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with no emotion.

"Ermm, I am here to pick up Polen?"

"Suspicious..."

He called Poland and both waited. When Poland finally came Germany couldn't take his eyes off if him. He was so beautiful. Germany blushed and chuckled.

"You are beautiful as always Polen."

"Aww thank you Ger."

Hungary was still looking at us with wide open eyes and asked.

"Y-you guys are dating?!"

"Yeah we are."

"Okay nevermind. But Poland I have something to tell you after you came back. Be careful you both."

They didn't plan to go somewhere expensive but while walking Poland asked Germany the questions he expected.

"Would you mind explain why did you asked me to go out for a date at school and your friends were recording us?"

"Look, I will explain everything but you have to trust me okay?"

"Okay, I am listening."

"So some weeks ago I lost a game with Ukraine and Indo. They said if I do lost I have to complete a dare they would say to me. They dared that I couldn't make you say 'I love you to me.' I thought it was easy since we know each other for a long time. And I agreed."

"So you say that this date is only a dare that you have to complete?!" He got angry.

"Honey please listen if you will think I am wrong after I finish the story you can do whatever you want." He went silent as I continued.

"At first I was really acting. But now I am really in live with you. We just have a few days left until the dare is over. I will make you say I love you to me and then we can say that we are dating which will come as a surprise to them."

"Look, Germany, I understand and I also must say I really love you. But I can't believe you didn't say this to me."

"I am really sorry my love. Will you forgive me?"

"How can I be angry at you? You are so cuteeee."

"No you are cuter."

And this is how their first date went...

______________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

💕💕