HAPPY END

After 3 Years

I has been three years since that breakup happened. Both of the sides was still sad about what happened. Ukraine found a job and was helping with the family. Poland and Germany got married and adopted two little children. 

Ukraine P.O.V

Ever since Canada ledt I still cry once a day. I just miss him so much. I am very happy with everyone arond me and thankfull for helping me in my hard times. But I am losing hope, what if he never comes back. My brother tries to move one but he still loves his ex boyfriend so much he can just leave him.

One dat after work Poland calls me. I am curious because normally he would spend the time with kids at this time. So I pick up, otherwise he yells at me.

''What are you calling for?''

''COME HOME RIGHT NOW!''

''Jeez, don't shout I am coming.'' He hang up on my face. That little b- anyway. Let's just go home. When I just arrived home my brother surprises me with happy face from the back. I haven't seen him this happy in years! I got excited adn asked what happened. They just said to put on a blindfold and do not look. 

They took me somewhere. I could feel there is a person in front of me. I took his hands, they were bigger than mine. He was also taller than me. Suddenly that person hugs me and I froze with the scent of perfume he wears. This is the perfume that Canada uses.... 

''You can open your eyes now!'' Poland says somewhere behind me. I open my eyes and see Canada. I funny expected my heart to hit him of the face but instead I just started crying like a baby and hugged him. Maybe it looked embarassing but did I care? No. I just enjıyed the moment.

''Hello baby....'' He was also crying.

''I missed you asshole.'' 

''Me too Uki''

''You just left me saying I love you and no proper explanation for 3 YEARS.'' I said angrily. He just chuckled.

''It was the past, we can look forward to the future. '' 

''I see you got smarter.''

''It was so sad and lonely without you...'' He said with a sad voice hugging me tight.

''For me too..''

''Okay lovebirds how about having dinner together?'' America ruined our sweet moment. But just then I relaized how hungry I was.

We had funny night and had dinner just as we did before. Now not only others happy also me and my brother finally got happy.

________________________________________________

I AM SORRY OK? THIS IS A SHITTY STORY I WILL DO BETTER I PROMISE.

Thank you readers, for waiting and reading.