CHAPTER 7

Malaysia P.O.V

Not again, it is morning and I am fucking sure that Poland that dumbass will come and try to make me go to school. I am not really friends with him but I know what happened the dare confession and other I also heard the conversation between Phil the cheater and some random guy. Now as today I've got to talk to Indonesia since we will have a group project that I can't miss he is a smart boi so I will ask him to be my partner even tho I already know that's not gonna be easy...

I was surprised mostly shocked to see Indonesia in front of my house waiting for me..Well, here goes nothing. I locked the door as I stepped outside and stared at Indonesia for a while.

"Are you gonna stand like this? If there's nothing for you to tell me I will go."

"Yeah, there is...I...wanted to apologize for running after your crush and bullying you back then... I heard what happened and I hate to say this but It was lonely without you... Can we forget about the past and become friends?"

His words were honest with me but I couldn't give up so easily so I kept my straight face and said.

"I will think about it, for now let's go to school." He agreed but who knew he was too energetic well I am not an introvert but it was hard to trust him in one minute. He kept walking to school as these sentences slipped of my tongue.

"I want to do today's project with you." I didn't realize I was blushing a bit. Which made Indonesia smirk for a second.

"Don't look at me like that jerk, just say the answer." I got mad at him in a cute way.

"Yes It will be a pleasure to do the project with you." His attitude changed so much lately.. I miss the old Indonesia.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go on"

"Are you forced kind of to be like this or is this all an act?" He chuckles.

"Honestly yes my other friends said how bad influence I am so if I wanted to be their friend I had to be and ideal person they said." These word actually hurt me.

"You know, you are not so bad as I thought but also please don't do it if you hate it. Don't do what they want do what your heart says you to do." I smiled at him, I was pointing his heart.

And then he out of nowhere kissed me and winked at me. I stood there heart beating so fast blushing like an red apple looking at him in the eyes.

"What was that?!" I yelled in embarrassment.

"You said to do what my heart says me to do. And I did." We both go silent..