CHAPTER 6

Dumbnesia
Typing....

What??!!?

PoLand
Yeah bro that's what I thought. Maybe you should have listened Malaysia after all. Have you seen him? He is never out of his room.

Dumbnesia
And what do you want me to do?!

PoLand
I will convince him to come to school tomorrow ONLY if you ask for his forgiveness.

Dumbnesia
Fine...

Okay Poland said to himself while smirking. Only thing that is left is to act out the dare thing.

"Love! Let's go!" Germany called for me.

"Coming!"

As we came to the room Ukraine and Indonesia were waiting for Germany.

"So...Time is up! Look Poland you are probably in love with Germany but he was just playing with you!" Ukraine laughs, I thought he is an innocent angel but he isn't.

"Polen repeat what did you say to me this morning."

"That my whole body hurts?"

"N-no after."

"I said I love you so much!"

"I love you too..."

Just Indo and Uki watching us open mouthed.

"Surprise!"

"Actually we were dating already before you said the dare so we never did anything I could make him say 'I love you' in a second but I wanted to play the game guys.'' Germany shortly explained.

''Well, if that so,'' Ukraine said looking to Indonesia ''You owe me 20 bucks''

I just laughed and left to class.

Canada P.O.V

I was just eating lunch and watching something from my phone as Ukraine came near me and asked:

''Oh hey Nada, mind if I sit with you?'' He such a cutie.

''Yeah take a seat.'' he was mumbling something like 'only if he knew' or is it just me? Argh come on Nada just because you have a crush on him doesn't mean he also likes you...

''Uki-'' 

''What?'' he looked surprised.

''You don't mind if I call you Uki?''

''No, not at all.'' He smiled, oh gosh he is so gorgeous.

''I wanted to ask if you and me can hangout tomorrow after school?''

''Sure! I would love to!''

Just as I was about to say something the bell rang and both of us headed to our classrooms.

I couldn't concentrate to the class as I was thinking about his beautiful smile. JUst as I was playing with my pen, Mexico asked me:

''I know what are you thinking, and I suggest to make a move before someone else gets him.''

''But what if he will hate me if I will be too harsh on him. Or what if he doesn't likes me.'' Mexico looked at me I could see him smirking.

''Why are you smirking?''

''You think I only listen the tea from you?'' Okay now I know...

''Since you know it now pay attention before we get detention.''