CHAPTER 10

Third Person P.O.V

Ukraine was peacefully walking to school, looking at his phone and listening music. As he was walking he saw Canada, said hi and waved his hand but Canada acted like he didn't see Ukraine, or maybe he really didn't see him. That doesn't matter. Ukraine ofcourse the curious country, followed him, and hide to listen what was he talking and with who. Don't get him wrong he is not a stalker.

He could hear Canada and one more country which sounded like USA? He tried to look at them but noticed if he did America would see him, so he stayed quiet.

"Nada, I am telling you one last time. If you want him safe... Then don't be friends with him! Don't go near him! I know you want to be close with him but think about his safety. If you will drag him in this he might even hate you."

"Ame I know...but he is young like us! He will like someone later if I don't take him now! You are also dating his brother, why not talk about his safety?!"

"About that..." He sounded very sad. "We broke up.."

"What?!?"

"Yeah, I love him and I can't risk his safety just like you don't risk your loved one."

"But you left him! Not telling anything!"

"I know... But I don't want them to be dead."

Ukraine shivered at what they have been talking. He thought, if that's America then this explains why brother (russia) was sad in the morning. So they broke up.... But Canada said he was single. Come one Ukraine don't think random things....It is not like he likes boys..

Ukraine P.O.V

I heard footsteps so I quickly ran out if there and walked normal to the school like nothing happened and I didn't hear anything. I will explain this to my brother and we will figure out something...

At school I tried everything to get Nada's attention but he really meant what he said there. He wants to talk to me but he can't and I can see that... Why am I said tho?...
At the lunch break I caught him in the restroom and went near him so he will tell me everything.

"Canada... What's with this actions? Do I look like a toy to you?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Go away please."

"Fine! I will but then don't come after me begging to come back. I am not your toy to play and throw it after playing. Plus you never know what I felt towards you. You are nothing to me." And I left from there but listened what will he do. He just sat on the floor I guess. And started to cry. My heart broke at his cry, I have never seen him sad before. I was about to leave completely but I just couldn't then I felt arms around my waist hugging me tight.

"I am so sorry." He said while sobbing. "But I can't tell you. You only need to know that it is not safe for you being near me because of someone. But I will never stop loving you no matter what. I will be changing schools tomorrow. I hope you will remember me if we meet again."
I cried in his arms not letting him go. But he did this only for me. Now I feel so bad..
For letting him go.