CHAPTER 5

Poland P.O.V

I was going to school with a happy mood after yesterday's date. While I was walking on the school hall Hungary came to me and dragged me away.

"Bro-what are you doing?"

"Listen, Poland I think you should be careful of what Germany does."

"Why?" I thought he was joking.

"I don't trust him plus he is using you as a toy for the dare he has to finish."

"Don't worry I know it all, we are gonna slay when we will be telling about this to his friends."

"You are weird."

"I know bitch!💅💅"

I walked even leaving him there with the look: disappointed but not surprised.

Later after the first class Germany comes near me and says: "Baby we have two days left."

"Don't call me baby in public I am in my boss-bitch era."

He just smiled even tho I can be super weird he always loved me. So after a small talk he went to his second class and I was getting my books as I say Canada nearby.

"Hey Nada which class are you going?"

"Uhh-history. Why?"

"Oh great me too, also do you have a red pen?"

"It is in my locker."

I went there quickly to get the pen and as I open the locker I was stunned by the photos of..... Ukraine. Not surprised tho. This boy is that kind of a man who will love the third wheel of the trio.

"Tell me a reason why I should tell Ukraine that you have a crush on him?"

He blushed to my question.

"I do have a crush on him but what if he hates me?"

"He doesn't even know you!"

"But I hang out with you guys..."

"Don't worry I will make him love you."

History is boring as always... I just wanted Germany's kisses and hugs. I won't get the today as he will go on a family trip for 2 days. After that one day we will go and laugh our asses of after seeing his friends reaction to out dating.

After that stupid school ended I was walking home and as I was passing by a store I saw Philippines talking to the phone saying:

"Don't worry he is too dumb to know that I will cheat he is blind to see the truth."

I knew she was talking about Indonesia. Even tho we are not friends I don't want problems so luckily I recorded this.

I immediately called Indonesia as I came home.

"What you want?"

"Boy I am going to send you a video watch it, and think again."

I sent him the video first 10 minutes the conversation was silent.

Dumbnesia
Typing......

_____________________________________________

What do you think he said?

Material gurl Polska 💅💅💅😎