Chapter 1: The Super Society

(WARNING: For the sake of there being a decent plot line, NERFS will be put into play in this Fanfic. If you prefer proper and more accurate Power Scaling then I highly suggest you read something else. If this doesn't deter you, then I hope you enjoy the show.)

Your POV

My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm just some ordinary guy with powers. I know, sounds ridiculous, right? Sometimes I find it hard to believe too, despite the fact that I've lived in a world like this my whole life.

As the story goes, there was a point where people were as normal as they could be. No Super Human abilities, nothing. Just plain old people.

However the entire world turned upside down when a newborn baby in a hospital started to glow a very bright light. After that point, things only got more hectic. One thing lead to another, and eventually around 80% of the world's population was given some sort of uncanny ability.

These abilities were eventually given the name "Quirks", everybody has a different quirk, and I'm no different. But according to my peers, I have one of the "Greatest Quirks in history." A lot of people praise me for my Quirk and tell me that I could be an incredible Hero.

That's another thing. After awhile, people started to use their quirks for a righteous cause and stop other people who tend to abuse their abilities for evil deeds. Being a Hero was an official job allowed by the government. But here's the thing.

I'm personally not interested in that kind of stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to sound like I'm disrespecting them, in fact, it's the opposite. The Heroes do an amazing job at keeping the citizens of our society safe. It's just...not my thing I guess. I can't really explain it anymore than that.

Even for superhuman standards, my life isn't that normal, but I try to make it as regular as it can be. And that's the way I like it.

However, all of that changed one day when something went down that would go on to change my whole life.

Third POV: 10 Months Earlier

It was just a normal day for you like any other, around morning time. You had just gone through your daily routine of showering, brushing your teeth, so on so forth.

You were now walking to School as there was supposed to be an important assembly today and you didn't want to miss it. Not that you wouldn't go to school if there wasn't an assembly.

Your School was nothing special. Just regular junior high with a bunch of super powered students.

However, while you were passing by, you noticed a lot of commotion happening by one of the nearby streets. With you having some minutes to spare, you decided to go over and check it out.

You saw a massive crowd of people surrounding something, and a bunch of camera flashes in the middle.

Upon getting a closer look, you saw that a Villain had just been caught by a Hero that you had never seen before. Her Hero outfit was...mature looking to say the least.