Chapter 6: Taking the First Step

It was a bright, sunny day. The perfect weather to go for a nice run. You were currently on your way to U.A High, not for an exam this time, but as an actual student of the academy.

You couldn't help but feel nervous. You looked back on when you told Goku that you passed the recommendation tests.

Flashback

Goku: You made it! Good job, buddy! I knew you had it in you!

Y/N: Y-Yeah...

Goku: What's the matter...? Aren't you pumped...?

Y/N: Of course I am! It's just...there's still a part of me that refuses to accept that this is the path I'm taking...I spent my entire life trying to be as normal as I could be, and now I'm doing the exact opposite. It contradicts everything I wanted to be...but here I am anyway, now confirmed to be a U.A Student...

Goku: Hey, Hey! Don't beat yourself up so much! Hey, Remember that promise I made to you?

Y/N: Huh...?

Goku: I said I'd treat you to some yummy food if you passed! I don't know many places around here so...you'll have to get us there, but I'll pay for everything!

Y/N: You don't have to do that, Goku...

Goku: C'mon! I want to do this for you! Plus I could go for a bite myself, hehehe!

You sighed in defeat, but smiled at his remark. Looking up at your mentor and leading the way to the best food place you knew.

Y/N: Well then...let's go! I need some grub in this gut!

Flashback End

Y/N: I've come this far. I can't back out now. The most promising students in all of Japan, as well as the most promising Hero school in the entire world are waiting for me.

With that you started to speed walk your way to U.A. You were uncertain what kind of people you'd meet. The possibilities in this world were next to endless.

Time Skip: U.A High

Upon arriving to U.A, walking in and making your way around was simpler than expected. You had seemed to remember the halls from when you came and took the recommendation test.

It was still rather early, so there weren't that many students in school just yet, so that gave you some time to socially prepare you for what you'd have to do once you reached class.

You were also still adjusting to the new school uniform. It wasn't all that much different from your previous one, but it was made from a different material, and of course had a different colour palette.

Eventually, you made it to your homeroom class. You haven't even entered yet, and you were already getting surprised.