Chapter 5: The Starting Line

After completing a little warmup with Goku, you were at last on your way to U.A High. You were aware that there were two parts of the Entrance Exam. The first was the written portion. While U.A is where the greatest Heroes are forged, it's still a School, thus the written portion is mostly to test your basic education.

The Second Portion however, was the practical exam. A physical test of strength, speed, skill, and essentially everything you may need to become a successful Hero. You didn't know what you would be doing exactly, but Goku had faith in you. Whatever came your way, you had to believe that you could overcome it.

Despite that, the written test was what had you concerned. While you payed attention and got decent grades in the school that you went to, U.A only accepted the best of the best.

Eventually before you knew it, you had arrived at U.A High. The prestigious Academy known for training some of the greatest Heroes humanity has ever known.

Y/N: U

Y/N: U.A...Right in front of me...I can't lie...this is a bit overwhelming...

With that, you decided to man up, stand tall, and take your first steps at becoming a Hero. There were a lot of people here, which meant only more competition for you to beat.

However, you noticed one of the guys was a lot more enthusiastic than most of the others. He had incredibly short hair, carried a smile that seemed to be glued to his face, and sharp looking eyes. He was also built like a stone wall.

One of the other students who seemed a lot more gloomy in comparison was trying to get by when the hyper guy suddenly approached him without warning

Hyper Guy: Let's do our best out there!!

Gloomy Kid: You're in my way...move...

Hyper Guy: Er...

Y/N: Sheesh...not the brightest that one. That aside, I feel like those two would be tough in the ring...then again, all of these students are here because they were recommended for it...I shouldn't underestimate any of these guys...

With that you carried on. It wasn't very pleasant having to pass by those two while they were having an awkward moment. But besides that, registration went rather smoothly.