Chapter 12: Plus Ultra (Season 1 Finale)

All Might: Fear not, Students...I AM HERE.

Standing near the entrance of the facility, All Might had finally made his appearance. Apparently Iida had managed to get out of the U.S.J to call the other Pro Heroes. Figures All Might would be here first.

As the Number One Hero slowly walked towards the Battlefield, Uraraka and Ashido couldn't help but cry a few tears. Ashido was holding Thirteen who had taken some serious damage at the hands of Kurogiri, the Warp Gate Villain.

All Might: I couldn't shake off the feeling that something had gone wrong when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls...so I hurried over, running into Young Iida on the way. He told me of the Villainy at work here...

Midoriya: He's here...All Might...and he's not smiling...

Aizawa: Tch...it sure took him long enough...

Y/N: All...Might...

Aizawa then redirected his attention back to you. You were in incredibly bad shape. Injuries of all kinds all over your body.

Aizawa: Don't push yourself anymore, L/N...that's an order from your Teacher...I really am a pathetic Hero...it should've been me who had to endure this kind of pain...not my students...

Not listening to your Teacher, you slowly picked yourself up from the ground, your legs felt like they were going to shatter at any moment, the sound of ringing constantly in your ears, your throat, sore from all the screaming and coughing, your arms feeling as though they were going to fall off, all of that, and you were still attempting to stand.

However, everyone has a limit, and you were well beyond yours. You fell flat on your face, still conscious, but barely. Your entire body practically shutting down.

Aizawa: L/N, stop! You can't keep going like this! You'll die!

Y/N: ...Keep......going...that's...what he...told me...

Flashback: One Month before the Entrance Exam

You were currently lying on the ground, your body felt broken from all of the training with Goku. His Power, Speed, and Skill all made him seem like an unbeatable god. You weren't even sure if All Might could beat him.

Y/N: *Pant*...*Pant*...Dammit...!! I hate this...!! I'm so weak...!! How could I ever hope to be as good as you?!

Goku: Hey, now! Don't beat yourself up! I know that it's hard, but you have to keep going! That's the only way to go!

Y/N: Yeah right...some people are just born lucky with natural talent...it's not fair at all...

Goku: That's not true at all...hey...*Looks Around*...let me tell you a secret.

Y/N: What would that be...?

Goku: For as long as I can remember, I've always been strong, even since I was a kid. Most people weren't much of a match for me...but even I sometimes bite off more than I can chew.

Y/N: I doubt that...

Goku: Seriously! One of my first major losses was against a man named Jackie Chun! I wasn't that much weaker than he was, but he was incredibly skilled, and had loads of experience with it. When he beat me, I didn't see it as Failure, I saw it as an opportunity, and as motivation...over the years, I continued to find loads of people who were stronger than me! I trained my body, mind, and spirit as much as I could, not to surpass others, but to surpass myself! That's what I discovered about myself, testing myself and pushing past my limits felt way more satisfying than beating any opponent. That's why I'm telling you, Y/N...Keep Going! I have faith in you!