Chapter 7: Combat Training

You had just taken the biggest throw out of all of your students. You had to admit, as powerful as it was, you out everything you had into it, and it took a lot out of you.

Y/N: *Pant*...*Pant*...How's that...?

Aizawa: Very Impressive, L/N, and unlike Midoriya, your body can actually handle your power. That settles it for the Ball Throw. Onto the next test.

With that, the hard part of our assessment test was pretty much over. There were a few other things, like the seated toe-touch, another running test, and some simple sit-ups. Poor Midoriya had to go through it all with a broken finger.

But eventually, we reached the end of our Quirk assessment test.

Aizawa had gathered everybody outside once more to reveal the scores of everybody's tests. Seeing what most of your classmates could do, you were confident you earned a high ranking.

Aizawa: Alright, time to give you your results. I ranked you from best to worst, so you should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over every individual's score...

You watched as your teacher pulled out his little handheld device that he had been using throughout the day. You noticed that Midoriya didn't look very confident in himself.

With the push of a button, a holographic screen popped up showing the results of everybody's scores. Everybody was incredibly nervous looking at their rankings.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu.
2. Shoto Todoroki.
3. Y/N L/N.
4. Inasa Yoarashi.
5. Katsuki Bakugo.
6. Tenya Iida.
7. Fumikage Tokoyami.
8. Mezo Shoji.
9. Mashirao Ojiro.
10. Eijiro Kirishima.
11. Mina Ashido.
12. Ochako Uraraka.
13. Rikido Sato.
14. Tsuyu Asui.
15. Yuga Aoyama.
16. Hanta Sero.
17. Denki Kaminari.
18. Kyoka Jiro.
19. Toru Hagakure.
20. Izuku Midoriya.

Y/N: I made 3rd place! Alright! But...

Midoriya: I'm in last place...I failed...

Aizawa: And I was lying. No one's going home.

Everybody was dumbfounded upon hearing the Teacher's words. Everybody with the exception Momo at least.

Aizawa: That was just a rational deception to make sure that you gave it your all in the tests!

Y/N: HA!

Everybody: WHAAAAT?!?

Momo: I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I probably should've said something.

Everybody: ...Yeah...You should have...

Inasa: WE'RE SAFE!

Sero: That was pretty nerve racking, huh...?

Kirishima: Nah, I'm always down for a challenge!

Y/N: Same here!

Aizawa: That's it. We're done for today. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning.

Midoriya let out a long sigh of relief, however it was once again out on edge when Aizawa approached him and spoke.

Aizawa: Midoriya, take this and have the old lady fix you up. Things are gonna be tougher tomorrow when your actual training begins. Make sure you're prepared.