Chapter 14: Deku Meets Goku

The U.A Sports Festival. The Contest of U.A students to see who stands at the pinnacle of all Heroes in training, and the biggest competition in the entire world. Being able to compete is truly an honor. Me and my classmates have roughly 2 weeks to prepare for this Festival.

Shortly after classes had wrapped up, you decided to meet up with Midoriya at the same beach where you usually train.

It was a little while before he showed up, but eventually he had arrived wearing a track suit. Meanwhile you were just wearing a tank top and sweatpants.

Midoriya: L/N! It's good to see you outside of class!

Y/N: Heh, you make it sound like we didn't see each other just a few hours ago.

Midoriya: *Sweatdrops*...Hehe...I know...

Y/N: So...what exactly did you have in mind for training?

Midoriya: Well...we both struggle to keep our powers in check. I always end up using too much power and my bones always break...and you seem to have an issue with energy and stamina draining with your power.

Y/N: Yeah...about that...

Before you could finish your sentence, Goku seemingly appeared out of thin air right behind you. This startled both of you as you jerked back in shock.

Goku: Yo!

Y/N: Crap...!! Give me some warning next time...!!

Midoriya: It's that guy again!

Goku: What's wrong? I thought you wanted to train. That's why you're on the Beach, right?

Y/N: Well yeah but I wanted to train...with...Midoriya...wait, you never met Midoriya!

Midoriya: Woah...! You appeared out of nowhere! Does your quirk allow you to teleport anywhere you want?!

Y/N: Actually...Goku's Quirk is a lot like mine. That's why he's been teaching me how to use my powers properly.

Midoriya: Oh! Is he like your Brother? Or maybe your cousin?

Y/N: No, he's just a my Friend and Teacher.

Midoriya: That's...weird...your quirks are incredibly similar but you're not related at all...?

Goku: Crap!! He's gonna figure it out...!!

Midoriya: But people having similar Quirks isn't a rare thing. Especially flashy ones like Electrical Quirks or I guess in your case...Energy.

Y/N: Wait but isn't Electricity just the transferring of Energy—

Goku: It's nice to meet you...what was your name again?

Midoriya: I'm Izuku Midoriya, Sir!

Goku: Gotcha! Well like Y/N said, I'm Goku! I'm just trying to help him get a better understanding of his power. But if you're not gonna be doing much physical training tonight, I should probably get outta here. Catcha later, Y/N!

Y/N: See you later, Goku!

With that Goku warped away in the blink of an eye. Surprising both of you once again. You then turned to Midoriya and spoke once more.

Y/N: Man, I'm hoping at some point he teaches me how to do that. It'll be really convenient for certain occasions. Anyway, what did you have in mind for practice?

Midoriya: I'm not too sure myself, but you were about to tell me something right before...that happened.

Y/N: Oh right! After everything went down at the U.S.J, Goku managed to get me all patched up. After I got all healed up, I noticed a few changes with not only my Quirk but my entire Body.