Chapter 2: Dangerous Encounter

A couple of hours had passed by since you got off school for the day and headed home. You hadn't gone home just yet though, there were a few things you needed to grab at the grocery store.

After a swift trip, you were now on your way home. Hauling two bags of groceries in your hands as you started to think of what Bakugo told you.

Y/N: So he's really that scared of me...huh?

You then let out a sigh as you looked at the ground as you walked, making sure not to step on the lines on the sidewalk. It was just something you liked doing when walking.

Y/N: I could use some me time. I'll head for a stroll after I drop these off.

With that being settled, you speed walked for the rest of the way there. You were eager to get home and let out some steam.

Time Skip

Roughly 15 minutes later, you and arrived at your apartment. The base structure was quite large, but your individual room was on the cheaper side.

Upon unlocking the door and walking inside, you put down the bags of groceries and started putting stuff away before anything else.

Your apartment was somewhat of a mess at the moment. Everything was all cramped into a single area, not even a separate bedroom. It wasn't much, but it was yours.

For as long as you could remember, you had always lived alone

For as long as you could remember, you had always lived alone. No actual family by your side. You never knew either of your parents, so you have no idea if you have any uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, etc.

But that didn't matter. You've been handling yourself just fine on your own.

Y/N: My work shift starts in less than 3 hours. I think I have time to take that stroll.

With that you changed into something more comfortable and headed out. You typically enjoyed taking light strolls by the beach, but over the years, it became more of a dump than anything else.

However, with your Quirk, you're able to at least clear out some of the shoreline. It sort of became your comfort spot.

Another thing worth nothing is what you do for a living. Due to your stat enhancing abilities, you make a pretty good security guard. You don't work anywhere too fancy, more or so night shifts at local offices and such.

So the time after School was the only time you truly had to yourself most of the time. Sometimes it becomes stressful, but you were content with it.

However, while you were walking along the shoreline, you saw something rather unusual, and more or less unsettling.

Amongst all of the trash, plastic bottles and other containers, there was an odd shaped shell, almost looking like it belonged to some sort of animal.