Chapter 15: The Sports Festival Begins

2 weeks had passed by and during that time, you and your classmates prepared both your bodies and minds for whatever challenges U.A had planned.

Since Goku found out about the U.A Sports Festival, he had extra training lessons to prepare you. The Sports Festival typically went by rounds with little time for breaks in between. This meant you would have to preserve your energy and stamina throughout the entire thing.

U.A Stadium: Locker Rooms

You were currently waiting to be called out by the Teachers so that the Festival could begin. Since some Hero Costumes had built in support items and such, they were prohibited. Everyone had to wear the U.A Gym uniforms for the sake of fairness.

Ashido: Aw, man

Ashido: Aw, man...I was totally hoping that I could wear my costume...

Ojiro: At least everyone will be in uniforms. That'll make things fair, right?

Sato: I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round...

Tokoyami: No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere.

Shoji: Right...

Meanwhile, you were sitting at one of the tables with Inasa. The two of you were discussing the Festival and how he was excited.

Inasa: The U.A Sports Festival is finally here! I can't wait to see what the other classes can do! How are you feeling, L/N?

Y/N: Honestly...it's ironic...I spent most of my life trying to live a normal one. I didn't really like my power that much because of that...but...now that I'm attending a Hero School, about to compete in the U.A Sports Festival...it makes me...excited! I can't explain it, but can't stop smiling!

All of a sudden the door swung wide open as Iida came in, yelling to the class as usual

All of a sudden the door swung wide open as Iida came in, yelling to the class as usual. At this point you had gotten quite used to it.

Iida: Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the Arena soon!

Y/N: I guess that's our cue...you ready, Yoarashi?

Inasa: You bet!

Todoroki: Midoriya...