Chapter 4: Prepare Your Body

Y/N: What?

Goku: You heard me! Prepare your Body!

Y/N: Uhhh...

You now found yourself back at the beach where you first encountered Cell and Goku. You told him about how you applied for the Hero Program.

Y/N: Well, I ended up applying for the Hero Program like you suggested. What do we do now...?

Goku: Well, like I said, you've gotta prepare your body. There's a lot of things you can do with your Power that you don't even know! It'll be my job to teach you these things! You need to know the boundaries of what you're capable of before you head to Hero School!

Y/N: Wait, how did you know about U.A...?

Goku: Hehehe! I did some asking around!

Y/N: Okay then...so what, are we gonna fight or something?

Goku: No, at least not yet. First thing's first, you need to get more used to using your power. You may be strong, but without any control, you won't really last long on the battlefield...that's why I'm gonna whip you up into shape! I'm gonna show you how your Ki works and teach you how to harness it!

Y/N: My Key...? I already know how keys work.

Goku: No, not like a lock key! Your Ki, as in your life energy!

Y/N: So like Chi? Like in the movies?!

Goku: Enough of that! All you need to know is that you can use it for all sorts of stuff! I'm gonna get you started! As well as some physical training to get your body ready! Think you're up for it?

Y/N: I don't have a choice at this point, so I...?

Goku: Nope, not really! Let's do this!

And just like that, I began nine months of absolute Hell. Over the course of those nine months, Goku did exactly what he said, and showed me how to use abilities that I didn't even know I had in me. But it was up to me to master these abilities.

Two Months in

You were currently attacking Goku along the shoreline with a series of Melee attacks such as punches and kicks. However Goku had inhuman levels of speed on his side, and no matter how hard you tried, your slow and sloppy attacks couldn't even touch him.

Y/N: Dammit! C'mon!!

Goku: You should focus on coming up with a strategy of attack rather than just blinding throwing punches. You won't beat any half decent fighter this way. I can definitely see some improvement though!