Chapter 13: Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival

U.A High. The prestigious Hero Academy that forges nothing but the Greatest Heroes that the world has ever known.

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm a U.A Student who now strives to be the best Hero I can be. Recently, my Class was attacked by a group of dangerous Villains.

I fought against a Powerful man named Cumber. His strength seemed to be unmatched, but like everything else in the world, he too had a limit. Eventually he hit that limit, and I was able to drive him away from my Class.

However, after that Battle, my Quirk took a few changes. During the Battle against Cumber, a new power that I had previously used in the past had awakened within me and was even more powerful than before.

But now, I don't feel a thing. Like a raging flame, it was only temporary, no matter how hot. So now I'm practically back to square one. I don't see this as a downside though.

The other change my body went through was that it grew to new heights. My Ki was greater, my body was stronger and I was more durable, plus, my flight limit was increased from 10 seconds to 30 seconds. It might not seem like much in the long run, but it's a major improvement.

Now...we just keep moving forward. Everyone was impacted by the attack at the U.S.J, but what's done is done.

U.A High: Homeroom Class

After the U.S.J attack, School was closed down for a day to give everyone some time to cool off, but now School was back on.

You were sitting at your desk while staring into space, thinking about what might have happened at the U.S.J if All Might hadn't shown up.

Tokoyami: Hello...? L/N...? Are you okay?

Y/N: H-Huh?! Oh...Yeah I'm good...

Tokoyami: There's something I wanted to ask you. At the U.S.J, your power increased exponentially, I didn't see it for myself, but I overheard our classmates talking about it once we left. Why didn't you use that power in the Fitness test? Or during Combat Training?

Y/N: Oh...to be honest, most of that stuff is new to me...I only tapped into that rage once before, and that was nearly a year ago. As for that Giant Avatar thing...not even I have an answer for that...

Tokoyami: I see...you're still adapting to your power?

Y/N: Yeah...for years I tried my best to live a normal life, so I never bothered with developing my Quirk. Now that I'm constantly using it, I'm discovering new things about myself almost every day...

Tokoyami: It would seem that you have lots of room to improve. I can imagine that you'll be an outstanding Pro one day.

Y/N: Maybe...but I need to get a better hold of my power before I try to make it stronger...

Tokoyami: I'm the same way. Dark Shadow is a useful ally, but he's harder to control when I'm in a Darker environment. He gives me attitude, and in very rare occasions, he'll even lash out. Similar to what you did at the U.S.J.

All of a sudden your conversation was interrupted by Iida storming into the Classroom, shouting as he commanded everyone to take their seats.

Iida: Attention, everyone! Homeroom Class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Much to his surprise, everyone was already seated.

Kirishima: Uh...we're all sitting.

Sero: Yeah, you're the only one standing...

Shaking with frustration and probably embarrassment, Iida silently took his seat as well. His hands balling up into fists as Uraraka nonchalantly comforted him.