Fatima's Background

It has been a year since Ian broke her heart and embarrassed her.  Fatima is reminiscing on their last year together  wondering why she didn't see it coming.
How could I not have seen it coming? There were so many red flags! How could I be so stupid and blinded by love?
We were together for 3 years and he decided it meant nothing , the mental, verbal and physical abuse I endured hoping that it would lead to our happily ever after and I am left with nothing.
Fatima is successful in her own right and she's an extremely beautiful and strong woman from an extremely powerful family but she didn't want them involved and she was embarrassed she lost herself in a man that she could've easily handled herself but she wanted to be soft she wanted to be vulnerable she was tired of having to be hard and she enjoyed letting him lead and she was deeply in love.
He didn't start off bad, it wasn't until their 3rd year when he knew he had Fatima gone for him  that he  rekindled his relationship with his ex, that's when he started to break Fatima down.

He would tell her she's getting to fat or she's not as attractive as she use to be, that she wasn't enough for him or that another bitch could take her place and although it was far from the truth (she was breathtaking and jawdropping with the perfect hourglass shape there wasn't a man who didn't want to have her) it didn't stop Fatima from believing him because he was the man she loved so his opinion was the only one that mattered to her.  But Fatima always had a way with words so when he would shoot those insults at her, her rubuttle would always be the same " Fuck you Ian if you don't want me please believe there are plenty of other niggas that will" but on this day his fiance had passed him off and he had enough of Fatima throwing that in his face he turnt to her and slapped the shit out of her! In shock Fatima held her face and before she could get up or even process what had happened he fist landed directly in her face and he said say that stupid shit again ill beat you senseless! Fatima sat there and cried not because it hurt or that she was in pain she was simply in shock and she couldn't believe she didn't just kill the nigga for putting his hands on her!

Fatima got up and went into the bathoom and washed the blood from her face, Ian left realizing what he just done and immediately picked up all Fatimas favorite things and a dozen roses, and a card that he wrote in saying
I'm sorry beautiful,  I pray that you can forgive me I promise I didn't mean it and it'll never happen again! I love you more than life itself and I can't live without you!
Yours only, Ian
When he returned Fatima was in bed napping and he just placed all the gifts on the bedside and sat in the other room watching the game. Fatima woke an hour later and saw the spread and immediately start crying, upon reading the card she was smiling and crying she went to look for him and sat on his lap and looked in his eyes he started to cry she kissed him and accepted his apology. That was the beginning of the end for them!

Of course he didn't stop it only got worse and that was the plan, he wanted to have her and keep his fiance and he knew the only was to do that was to break her down so bad that she would believe he was the only man that wanted her.

So on the day of his wedding he set up for Fatima get pampered and dolled up and ready for what she thought would be a proposal.
He had a driver take her to the church, Fatima is confused and have no idea whats going on. She is ecorted to an office in the back where Ian had her come to meet him and his fiance (soon to be bride) at the church before their wedding. His fiance was aware that he wanted to keep Fatima as his side chick and she accepted it because she wanted him so his plan was to propose this idea to Fatima.
Safe to say this plan completely back fired because once Fatima read the room she charged into him she beat his ass for old and new all those weak as licks she took she gave them back to him 10x harder and beat his ass bloody. Once satisfied she started to walk out but she couldn't do that not before punching the shit out of his bride she left and never turnt back!