Can We Talk

FATIMA
Standing there shocked to see this nigga in front of her and pissed that he has the audacity to put his hands on her , takes a moment to breathe and calm her self
Angela sees Ian standing there grabbing Tima and gets pissed
Angela- If you don't get your fucking hands off of her before I count to three your ass is good as dead
Ian- Angela mind your fucking business and shut the fuck up!
Angela- I know you lost your fucking mind goes to grab her clutch that has her gun and blade inside
Fatima seeing where Angela is finna take it says, calm down Ang I got this. Giving her a reassuring look Angela steps away a few steps not to far because she doesn't want the nigga to think he can try her.
Fatima turns her attention back to Ian,  yanks her arm away from him trying to see where tf he left his mind at
Fatima- nigga why the fuck are you grabbing me and why the fuck are you in my face?
Ian- look you need to calm the fuck down and we need to talk.
Fatima- (chuckling) ain't shit for you to talk about so please remove yourself from our booth before this shit escalates
Ian- What the fuck are you wearing (eyeing Fatima up and down) you got me fucked up if you think you finna stay out like this with this bull shit on that barely covers your ass. You're either finna walk your ass up out of here or be carried out, you still mine and you will not be out here hoeing around giving these niggas a look at what's mine!
Fatima- (laughing hysterically at this point) Nigga have you lost your fucking mind she says in between laughing , if you don't get the fuck out of here and leave me alone . Go stress about your wife and not me sweetheart!  Rolls her eyes tells Angela she has to go to the restroom and they both turn to walk away..
Ian grabs Fatima again this time by her neck and says Fatima I know damn good and well you was not finna walk away from me. Before he could form another word he was on the floor out cold.

ZACHARY
Zach is just watching this whole exchange and noticing the change in Fatimas energy. Who was this nigga and why tf is he grabbing on what's mine (Zac is clearly delusional too)? He notice Angela stepping In and thinks oh they really don't like this nigga, I need to be closer wtf is going on... Zac walks over just close enough to hear what's going on hoping this wasn't her man and this is just a lovers quarrel. He hears Fatima saying go stress about your wife and that was all the confirmation he needed to know this nigga was overstepping. Then he saw Ian grab Fatima neck and lost it he hopped over the railing and knocked Ian out cold. He stood face to face with Fatima and felt the calm rush over him as she began to speak.

FATIMA
Partially in shock by what just took place and partially turnt on. What possessed this nigga to punch Ian and why did that turn ne on to see him do it. Finally face to face with the handsome stranger...
Fatima- well hello there my handsome stalker, it took all this for you to come over.
Zac- Hello gorgeous, I'm sorry it took so long I was just waiting for the right time but once I saw this clown with his hand on you I knew it was time to step in
Fatima- well I appreciate it but I had this situation handled but thank you anyway. I'm Fatima by the way
Zac- you are more than welcome while reaching for her hand, im Zac.
A chill instantly went down both their spines as their hands touched and they were both hooked even though it would be a cold day in hell before either admitted it especially this soon.
Fatima- well it was nice meeting you Zac, make it home safely.
Zac- The pleasure was all mine do you mind if I get your number I would love to call you sometime.
Fatima smiles and puts her number in his phone. Her and Angela goes to the dancefloor and tell Andi and Danni they are ready to go. They have been enjoying the men's company. They all exchanged numbers and the ladies left.

Nobody acknowledged Ian passed out and unconscious on the floor they all figured he'd wake up eventually and nobody really gave a fuck.
But the question was how did Ian know where Fatima was was it a coincidence or has he been watching her all along?

Fatima and Angela tell the ladies about the encounter with Ian and they are all shocked, like this nigga really had some nerve. They all return to Andi's house and decide to just spend the night there since it's late.

Fatima receives a text and she immediately got butterflies
The text read.

Hey gorgeous, I just wanted to make sure you made it in safely.  This is Zac by the was so lock me in.

Fatima just smiled for a moment happy that someone was checking on her. She responded.

Thanks handsome I did make it in safely and okay locking you in now.

After sending that message Fatima was fast asleep in Andi's guest room...