Come along way

FATIMA
Fatima is in a much better place mentally then she was 6 months ago. Once she got to the point she wanted to kill herself she realized that was it and that she needed help. She is now in therapy and working through all the trauma that she endured and was coming out the other side of it even though she knew she had a long hard road ahead of her.

Her life now pretty much revolved around work, she managed to get her law degree and is now a criminal attorney, with her drive and work ethic it didn't take long for her to become one of the biggest and most sought after criminal attorneys and that keeps her busy. Her friends Angela who works on another floor and Andi who is a divorce lawyer  the same building kept trying to get her to come out but she was never in the mood. Today they finally got through to her.

Come on Tima, it has been a year since you've gone out or even attempted to have any fun, Angela says. You know you could use a girls night out just drinking and fun, no expectations! Andi chimes in, NO I have expectations because I am tired of seeing this shell of a person that use to be my friend so you are expected to go out with us have some fun, get drunk and do a little table dancing! They all laugh. Fatima just thinking I guess I could use a night out I do look too damn good to stay cooped up in the house, So she gives in and agree to go. The ladies start to put a plan in motion. They decided to go to M&Ms and they all agree to meet at Andi's apartment and get ready and drive over together because there is safety in numbers.

Fatimq wrapped up her business at the office that day and headed home to decide on what to wear. For some reason she has become indecisive she always knew what to wear for work but now in a social environment she no longer knew how she wanted to present herself she calls Andi to see what she is wearing.
Fatima- Hey girl!
Andi- Hey hunny what's up?
Fatima- I have no idea what to wear tonight, like what is wrong with me ? I don't think I should go!
Andi- No ma'am we not doing that because we both know you would STEP in anything you decide to put on it cab be a damn beekeepers outfit and you'll still be the baddest in the building so stop all that insecure shit and show me your choices!
Fatima-( laughing) Not the beekeeper! Okay here is what I'm thinking, shows Andi the three she is debating on and Andi immediately says the black one!
Andi-T stop playing you already know the black one even though you'd kill in all of em the black one would be the one to reintroduce yourself to the world!
Fatima- Thanks girl! I'll get my shower then I'll be headed your way. See you soon, love you!
Andi- Love you too, drive safely!

ZACHARY
Zac has been doing exactly what could be expected of a man who is not giving his heart to another bitch. His last year has been a Rollercoaster.

He continued to work with chain breakers and also decided to try his hand at stocks, which was one of the best decisions he made since one of those stocks paid off and he became an overnight millionaire when it rose to 10 million dollars.

Although he was now a millionaire he still worked his ass off. Zac never wanted to become complacent again, so he started flipping houses and got his real estate license so he could build his empire. Zac became the ideal man if you're only judging from the outside but the inside has a big read warning that says RUN! When his ex Karen bumped into him in the mall and saw him in his navy fitted suit fresh cut and smelling good enough to eat she wanted him back and she wanted him bad. After the fall out of that night Karen had started texting him talking crazy about how the new man she was with was more of a man than Zac would ever be how she threw his Grandfather's shit in the garbage and that she hate the day she met him. And when he didn't respond she started her new relationship with Aaron and he was everything Zac wasn't in her eyes and she was happy until she saw him in the mall.  She went up to speak to him and the conversation did not go as she planned.
Karen- Hey Zac, it's good to see you you look good.
Zac- Hey Karen, nice seeing you too. How are you?
Karen- I'm doing good, thank you. I was hoping....
Zac- Cuts her off, sorry Karen Im late for a meeting so I have to run but it was nice seeing you (walks off)
Karen just stood there in disbelief because he dismissed her so easily just started plotting on how to get him back
Zac completely cool with the run in he had with Karen because she taught him one of his most valued lessons never let a bitch play with your heart again.

Since then Zac has been getting it in, he was balls deep in a new random every weekend he focused on work during the week, he didn't want any distractions but it was on and popping come the weekend. He always used protection and he never ate a bitch out or kissed her in the mouth he was simply fucking to get his nut and he moved on to the next bitch when he was done.

Zac hit up his boys Jake and Tony to see what the play was for tonight it was Friday and he needed to get his fix for the week. They all decided to meet at M&Ms and see where the night would take them.