I Have To Know You

ZACHARY
Zac and his boys pulled up to the club it was about 10:30, they have become well known at every club they went to because they showed love so that love was always returned. They never waited In line and they always had a VIP section.

Zac unimpressed with the pick of ladies tonight so far, if they were bad he already had them and he had a photographic memory which helped In his case because he remembered every woman he fucked with. Of course the ones he already had was coming back for mor but before he double dipped he always wanted to see if he could find something different or better. The dj had the ladies turnt up with all the twerk songs he was playing and the fellas didn't mind because the ass was being thrown every where. He spotted a cute little brown skin with a nice lil shape, she was fun size so he was just imagining all the different ways he could fuck her. He invited her over to his section and ofc she accepted, every bitch in there wanted to be where they were. Zac stated hey beautiful I'm Zac nice to meet you, would you like to dance ? Her response is, I'm Carmen and I would love to. She immediately started dancing on Zac and throwing her ass back all over him while he just sat there and enjoyed the dance.

Jake and Tony still scouting on what piece they wanted on them tonight said DAMNNNN at the same time! Zac starts laughing, yo there's no way yall see a shorty that bad that both you niggas jaw dropped. Shit she's top tier says Jake and she's not only fine as fuck she is beautiful says Tony ! I gotta get that they both say.

Zac clearly intrigued by the woman who has his friends nuts in her hand and they haven't even met her stood up and immediately spotted her.

FATIMA
Fatima and Angela makes it to Andi house around 8:30 and walks in to start getting ready. They walk in and spot Andi and Danni in the kitchen pregaming taking some shots. Andi says, hey ladies we taking shots pick your poison so we can get this night started. I hope yall don't mind I invited Danni as well she needed a night out too. All the ladies knew eachother in passing thanks to Andi so they didn't mind at all.
Fatima- Not at all girl the more the merrier, that'll give you and Ang someone else to focus on.
Angela- Right you know it's cool and Tima we just happy you coming out, no pressure!
Andi- Nah I'm on your ass , both of yall are having fun tonight! Damn what Ang talking about!
Danni- (laughing at all of them) My night already starting off good. Let's get dressed and go turn up ladies!
The girls get dressed and they are all dressed to the T!
Andi wore a gold mini dress with a deep v that showed most of her cleavage that had splits on both thighs with some heels and a clutch
Danni wore a longsleeve 2 toned beige and black mini dress the cinched to her curves with heels and a clutch.
Angela wore a gorgeous white long-sleeved mini dress that was in the style of a peacoat with big back buttons that really accented her curvy shape.
Fatima wore a black mini dress that had her back out and deep v cut in front with a spit up along the left side that came up to her waist and it fit her like a glove she work her black redbottooms with a black purse she wore her black and blonde Bob cut wig and all gold jewelry.

After all the ladies were finished getting ready they all complimented eachother and called a car service to head out .
Once they got to the club all eyes were on them there wasn't a man or woman who could look away...

ZACHARY
Damn who tf is that ? She is by far the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen and he got hard just looking at her. For the first time in a long time Zac wanted to make a woman his and he was not taking no for an answer. He sees the way his friends are looking at her and immediately got heated, yall niggas can gone and pick one of the friends because shortys mine. Jake nor Tony was trying to hear that they saw her first and they wanted her but they knew that Zac would eventually get her because he always did and the women she came with were fine as hell to so noone would be losing in this situation. So they agreed.

Zac calmed down completely forgetting about Carmen. She just standing there pissed, she says that bitch does not look that fucking good for you to be standing here ignoring all this ass on you. Zac (chuckles) you can go shawty, thanks for the dance and dismissed her ass. Fatima had his complete and undivided attention, he was drawn to her he watched her the whole night just waiting to make his move. Then he finally decided to just go over to her he was getting jealous watching all these men talk to her and compete for her attention he just had to see what she was like. All the while him not realizing the women she were with was his exes best friend.

FATIMA
Fatima expected nothing less than the amount of attention they were receiving, they didn't know what a line was and never paid for their own drinks anytime they stepped out they shut shit down and they only difference this night is that she is single.
They walked through the club trying to find them a section and the owner John walked up and greeted them you ladies are too beautiful to just sit any where he gave them their own booth in the VIP section for them to enjoy their night.
All of the ladies taking shots and vibing, So many drinks were being sent to them but they only accepted bottles that has not been opened. The men were shooting the hell out of their shots but the ladies wasn't giving them time a day they just wanted to forget men and enjoy their night.

Fatima at this point feels like she is being watched , they've been in the club 2 hours now and this fine ass man caramel man with a fresh cut and lineup with a full beard dressed in all black, a black long sleeve button down with the top 3 unbuttoned with black slacks and expensive ass dress shoes. She had to admit she was impressed and enjoyed her view as well but DAMN why is he staring so fucking hard she thought! She saw him finally starting to walk over and immediately got nervous...

AUTHORS NOTE:
Okay Yall so I'm clearly new to this and just going with the flow here. I am not a writer I repeat I am not a writer so please lower your expectations for this book lol