Aftermath

Fatima still reeling from their date and how amazing it was. She's never met a guy like Zac, that seemed so sure of what he wanted but was also so giving and eager to please. He didn't expect anything at the end of the night he just wanted to show her a good time. Fatima brushes her fingers against her lip thinking about the kiss they shared although it was short it was enough to get her wet and make her want more , which is why she drove off in such a hurry. She's walking in her home and doing her usual bit she shuts off her alarm then goes to check all the doors and windows to make sure they are secure, does a quick walk through her home while she still has her gun on her she refused to be surprised or victimized in her own home. She always kept a mental note of where everything is and where everything should be and if she sees anything out of place she'll know it's a problem because noone should be there but her. Once satisfied with her room scan she goes into her bedroom places her gun on her bathroom counter and locks the door to her bedroom, turns on her TV goes straight to YouTube and starts playing the old 90s r&b playlist and gets ready for her shower. She found an oversized tshirt and some black lace thongs to put on after her shower and began her nightly routine. After she checks her phone after she got out the shower and see she received a text.
Zac- Hey beautiful just wanted to make sure you made it home safely
Tima-(blushing) hey handsome I did, thanks for checking in. Have you made it home safely?
Zac- I'm pulling in right now so yes thank you. I really enjoyed you tonight I really didn't want it to end.
Tima- That's good to hear and so did I,  I really like spending time with you Zac and neither did I.
Zac- I just want to make something completely clear to you so there won't be any confusion. You're going to be mine , I hope you don't take that the wrong way but I felt like you should know
Fatima has read the message 6 times not knowing how to respond, what should I say back to this and who fo he think he is I could have 5 other niggas what makes him think he have it like that
Tima- lol I hear you Zac, but who said that I wanted to be yours?
Zac looks at his message and chuckles (sucks teeth) She tried it!
Zac-lol well you have time to come go terms with that decision but why fight the inevitable, you will be mine. But we can take this slow or move at whatever speed you're comfortable with the end result will be the same.
Fatima is so turnt on by his confidence and the way he is speaking to her with such certainty She's wet again. This man keeps getting me wet and he haven't even touched my pussy.
Tima- okay Zac we'll see.
Trying to end the conversation now because he is doing something to her.
Zac- Yes Tima you will! So what are you doing , I figured you would go home and crash.
Did he really ? Fatima thinks lol this nigga smooth, ima have to watch him.
Tima- I actually just got out the shower , drying off and getting ready to lotion my skin and get ready for bed.
(Thinking to herself "girl what are you doing")
Zac thinking to hisself once he got the message shit I would love to see that can't tell her that though and I'm not no thirsty ass nigga it ain't like I can fuck the picture!
Zac- oh yea that sounds nice I wish I could've helped you do that.
Tima- maybe one day you can since "ima be yours" lol
Zac - kmsl oh you think it's a game but yea you're right I'll be able to do that and so much more to that beautiful body of yours!
Fatima starts to get butterflies just thinking of Zacs hands all over her she can't wait for that day and she hasn't had sex in over a year and it wasn't because she was celibate or any religious reasons or anything like that she simply doesn't have time to entertain men or she didn't before she was still in a funk and she wasn't ready to come out of it then.
Zac- did I scare you away???
Tima- no I was just finishing up my night cate routine and getting dressed. And I look forward to that day 😉
Zac- do you mind sending me a picture of you right now since you are dressed?
Tima-smiles- she loves her body and she knows how sexy she is plus she's completely covered so she don't mind although he ass hangs out the bottom of her shirt a little bit.
She takes a pic she's doing a side pose so it's shows her ass, she lifts the shirt a bit to where one cheek is exposed and you can see  her lace thong on her waist.
She sends it to Zac and says goodnight handsome.
Zac receive the picture and his dick stands right at attention he's just staring thinking damnnnnn how is she this fucking fine going to bed?
Zac- Yep you're going to be mine , welcome to death row future MRS.TAYLOR, goodnight sexy!
Fatima receives the message and laughs out loud , she adjusts herself and roll over and go to bed.

[OUR FAVORITE PSYCHO]
Ian sitting In his car outside of Fatimas place plotting on what he should do next. 
**Luckily for Fatima her building is extremely secure, there's only one way in and out other than windows but she had an elite security system so intruders wasn't getting in quietly** Ian already knew this which is why he hasn't tried anything at her home and he never had a reason to come out of the shadows before now because he's been watching her but she was miserable without him and that's how he wanted her in his head it was only a matter of time before she came crawling back to him (delusional af) but to see her now moving on and to see her happy and living life again he didn't like this.

This bitch ain't got no life without me I'm it ! She's going to move in with me and my wife and be my faithful side bitch and like it , there's no way around it. (Where's this nigga wife?) Ian followed her the entire night and he couldn't believe how good she looked and he was pissed that she looked that good for someone else. He didn't rish following them to the 2nd location because he didn't know where they were going so he took this time to place a tracker on her car and the nigga waited the 3 and a half hours it took for Zac to bring Tima back to her car. He saw Tima kiss him and he lost it ! This bitch ( he need to chill on that bitch word know Fatima don't play that) playing in my face with this clown ass nigga tryna make me jealous, she know what she doing and she know she mine but okay game on Fatima. You'll be back where you belong soon enough...