Their First Date Pt.2

Fatima standing there in complete and total shock. Now mind you Fatima has gone on yachts plenty of times (her parents own a few) it's actually one of her favorite things to do it always brings peace and provide clarity for her but what makes this so special is that no man that she's ever dealt with has taken her on a date that even measured up to this and it's the first date. It was the thought that was put into it for her!

Fatima just blushing damn near crying thinking to herself " This man did not really decide to take me on a yacht on our first date".
Zac is guiding her onto the boat and she is looking at the display and scenery and is blown away! It wasn't to much to where it seemed like a gimmick it was just enough for her to know that it came from a genuine place

The view of the yacht
Fatima- this is beautiful you really did all this for me
Zac- you're beautiful (he says staring at her )and of course it was a last minute date but I still wanted it to be special.
Fatima- (blushes) thank you handsome, and it doesn't seem last minute at all , let me find out you had this planned for someone else and they cancelled on you (sideyeing him)
Zac-(laughing) Really ? Is that what you think of me (fakes tears) no but seriously I can show you all the times of everything I set up it wasn't until after you agreed and I've never done ANYTHING remotely close to this for another woman, you are special and I theres some type of connection or pull that makes me want to be near you. ( guiding her over so they can sit)
Fatima- thinking (damn this got deep quick idk if I'm ready for this conversation but it does feel damn good to hear and there's no denying our chemistry/ connection is unmatched)
She looks up at Zac for a moment and he is looking directly into her eyes and she turns her head.
Okay im sorry i stand corrected but this is really amazing this is actually one of my favorite pastimes and I haven't gone out in a while so I really appreciate the thought you put into this!

Zac still just watching her licking his lips as he listens to her and wants nothing more than to kiss her! In his eyes he is staring at perfection and he can't actually believe she's here with him. He knew from the moment he saw her she was on a different caliber and it may have been the chase that initially sparked his interest but he's gone and all he wants is to make her his.

Before Zac could say anything in response to Fatima the captain came over to introduce himself and the crew as well as the chef Zac hired to prepare their meals. They all make their introductions and the server comes and ask them what they would like to drink and hands them a menu with the choices of chicken steak lambchop or pasta all served with suitable sides.

Fatima asks if they have Cabernet Sauvignonand the server nods in aggreance and Zac orders Hennessy neat. They both decide to go with steak the server returns with their drinks and let's them know their food will be up shortly.

Zac gazing at Fatima undressing her with his eyes the entire time they waited, Fatima trying her hardest to keep her composure because of the way this sexy ass nigga is looking at her
Zac- Finally some time alone ( he says licking his lips) so tell me about yourself where are you from, how old are you, whens your birthday, what do you do, what do you do in your spare time. I want to know everything about you.
Fatima- (laughing) Woww so you want to to know my full back ground, okay so I am from Philly and I moved to Atlanta a little while ago ( not wanting to go to far into detail because of Ian), I'm 28 years old and my birthday is September the 30th . I am a Criminal Attorney and my job is my passion it is what takes up my spare time so I don't really have a social life. I also have a great relationship with my family I have 3 older brothers so I am the youngest of 4.
Now tell me about you.
Zac- Okay I see you Ms. BIGSHOT Criminal Lawyer. Wow I wouldve never guessed that as your career you seem really kind, not saying that lawyers can't be you just don't give that vibe. It's nice that you have a close relationship with your fam I've always wanted that growing up but the older I got it became a distant dream so I love to hear that there are actually whole families out there. How are you liking Atlanta since the move, I know you said you don't have a social life but are you making this your forever home or are you planning to go back to Philly or elsewhere?
Fatima- (shocked that Zac was actually listening to everything she said not just listening to talk but actually listening and engaging and to get a better understanding of her)
Yea I get it lots of people tell me that when they meet me outside of the courtroom or when I'm not in work mode. I'm a workaholic but I do know how to turn it off when I am not working. Atlanta has been a major adjustment for me but it has grown on ke and I've made a name for my self here so idk if it'll be my forever home but it'll definitely be longterm. I'm really sorry to hear that about your family , mine is my rock and I would be lost without them even though things have been shifting we are all back on one accord. Now enough about me can you tell me about you she says laughing.
Zac- Sure although there's not much to tell, I'm 30 years old and my birthday is May the 10th. I'm a real estate agent and I also do a lot of investing. I also work with a group call chainbreakers that helped me get on NY feet and turn my life around.
Fatima stops him, wow really? I work with chain breakers as well but this last year has been alot for me so I haven't been as active as I use ro be but what a coincidence!
Zac- Now that you mention it I think I may have heard your name mentioned but I wouldve never thought someone as beautiful as you would be comfortable working around a bunch of ex cons.
Fatima-(blushing) well thank you but yea it was really important for me to give back and all ex cons are is men who made the wrong choice at the wrong time but that one mistake don't define them hell I've probably done worse than half the men that are in chainbreakers she says laughing ( but is deadass)
Zac-Sure you have he says laughing but that's good to know, I guess that's why you didn't take off running when I said I worked with them I'm sure you put together that I've been in prison and that doesn't scare you?
Fatima- Zac listen the man that you were is not the man that you are , so I will take this man that you're showing me at face value but I will never judge you off of decisions you made in your past , we've all made mistakes all we can do is learn and grow from them.
Zac- ( thinking yep I'm in love) laughs to hisself, you're amazing and I can't wait to see what our future holds
As Zac Is saying that the waitress walks out with the food and is presenting it to them

 Zac- ( thinking yep I'm in love) laughs to hisself, you're amazing and I can't wait to see what our future holdsAs Zac Is saying that the waitress walks out with the food and is presenting it to them

The meal
Zac and Fatima continued having light conversation while they ate their meal and continue to get to know eachother

After they finished the mean Zac asked Fatima if she had room for dessert, she says she don't know but she can try.

Hey figured that there wouldn't be much room for dessert so decided to just go with strawberry cheesecake something good but not to heavy.

After they were done eating the just sat in the quiet for a while genuinely enjoying eachothers company and energy, it has been a while since either of them has felt this level of comfort with the opposite sex and they were just happy for the shared experience.

It was getting late and although it was Saturday night Fatima uses her Sundays to prep for her upcoming work week and Zac honestly didn't want to push his luck.
He asked if she was ready and she says not really but yes smiling at him. He guides her off the boat and they return to the car. Henry asks if they enjoyed their night and they both exclaims that they did.

Zac sitting with his hand rested naturally  on Fatima thigh like its something they've always done, so what do you have planned for tomorrow or this week? Do you think you can pencil in anytime for me?
Fatima smiling  responds Sundays are a bit busy for me but it helps me keep an easy workload during the week so time can definitely be made for you.
He's looking at her wanting nothing more than to kiss her but doesn't want to overstep or run her away. He's literally doing the opposite of everything that it is in his nature to do but he can't treat her like he would these other bitches. He's found someone he's actually afraid to lose and that scares him.
Zac- I like the sound of that
[Their pulling back up to where Fatima left her car]
He let's her out and walks her to her car to make sure it's safe and opens the door for her.
She looks up at him thinking to herself ( why hasn't he tried to Kiss me, maybe he's scared or uninterested but he wants to go out again awww fuck it I'll do it) She leans in and kisses him, sofly upon his lips, smiles at him then gets in her car tells him to make it home safely then drives off.
Zac standing there in shock. Yep she mine is all he said to hisself.

Again yall I'm sick and I'm not a writer so sorry if it's all over the place but yall enjoy!