Whats To Come

ZACHARY
Zac still in disbelief as to how a woman could be so beautiful. To him Fatima was the total package although he knew nothing about her or her background he knew he wanted to know her and that she would be his.

Zac has come a long way from since his dealings with Karen. He had a confidence and a swagga about himself that could only be described as cocky. He knew he was that nigga and he never left room for that to be misinterpreted.

It is still Friday night and although he made up his mind about making Fatima his he still needed to get his dick wet and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to get that from her... Yet. Zac called up one of the many women that he had on his roster. There was a select few "old faithful" is what he called them that he knew would drop everything to come through just to swallow his dick. Zac still has Fatima on his mind, picturing her sexy ass body naked and how luscious her lips were, how perfectly manicured her nails and toes were (trust me men notice) and how her hair fell right on her shoulders and neck that he wanted to kiss so badly. He needed to nut and he needed to quick. He decided he  had to call up one of his chicks with no gag reflex and that can take the dick without running.

He decided to hit up Tiffany, because not only was she fine asf she always let him do whatever he wanted with no questions asked.

Tiffany pulled up at Zac's place and already knew what what to do. Zac greeted her and placed a kiss on her cheek and she went straight to the shower. Zac entered the shower to join her about 10 mins later and began to rub all over her body while she had her back facing him. Although Zac no longer trusted women he appreciated tf out of a woman's body.
He's rubbing all over her titties and nipples, pinching and twirling them getting a rise out of Tiffany she's moaning just taking it all in. He slides his fingers  down her belly and stops when he gets to her pussy. He spreads her lips a bit and began to rub on her clit starting off slow then speeding up, he stuck 2 fingers inside her and she moaned out.  "Fuckkkk Zac don't stop it feels so good". Zac still going between her insides and her clit began to finger her faster as he feels her walls closing in on his fingers. Tiffany screaming " Shit daddy I'm coming" 3 seconds later she released all over his fingers and he was done satisfying her. He stepped out the shower and walked to his night stand still dripping he reached in grabbed a condom, but before placing it on his 9 Inch dick he called Tiffany from the shower and waited for her to come do what she do best. She wasted no time she kneeled in front of him and immediately took him in her mouth. She licked and sucked his dick like she was I'm a contest and she was determined to win first place. Zac placed his forearm on the back of her head and forced his dick in her throat, holding it there for seconds at a time fucking her throat. Only letting her come up to breath every minute or so. Tiffany had tears coming from her eyes and spit and snot everywhere but that didn't stop Zac,  he fucked her throat until he released in to it and made sure she swallowed it all. Immediately after he pushed her onto the bed and made her get on all four. He slid the condom on and began pounding her pussy mercilessly.  Tiffany screaming out " ohhhh goshhhhh fuck my pussy daddy,  that dick is so big and good" Zac not caring whether she like it or not he just wanted to make her feel it. He tells her to stick her tongue out and he slides his hand across it then slides the spit across her 2nd hole and sticks his thumb in. Tiffany has nutted atleast 3x at this point and is her body is ready to give out once her muscles cinched around his dick during her last nut Zac finally found his release. He slapped her ass and told her it was good and let him know when she make it home so he know she made it there safe.

Now I know some may expect for her to feel disrespected or belittled by that but she knew what was up and she learned to respect it because she knew she was replaceable, she gathered her shit and left. Zac took a shower then layed in the bed thinking about Fatima til he was finally able to find sleep.