Falling

So they both went about their workday Friday as usual , they text and talk throughout the day and both had conversations with their friends about eachother.
Now of course Zac friends peeped Fatima already and they are both still lowkey hating but they'll get over it. Fatima still hasn't mentioned Zacs name to Andi and Ang she feels really protective over whatever they are building right now and she wants to just live in this bubble as long as she can because she knows Atlanta is too damn small and she don't want to run the risk of anything negative not right now anyway.

Fatima got off around 3 today, she left a bit early so she can go get herself ready for her time with Zac because if she didn't know anything else she knew that he was gone be balls deep in her tomorrow and she wanted to drive him crazy. Fatima headed home showered then went straight to her hair appointment thankful that she got her full body wax and vajacial at the beginning of the week so that's one less thing she had to worry about especiallysince you have to wait for intercourse after anyway. After her hair appointment she went to her nail and lash appointment it is now 8:30 and she is just now heading home. She's been so busy that she hadn't had time to respond to Zacs messages today and didn't remember she didn't til her phone starts ringing over her car, she sees its him smiles and picks up immediately..

Hey handsome, how are you?

Well hello beautiful,  I'm kind of upset because I've been hitting this special lady's line all day and I have not received any responses.  That's crazyyy right?

Really Zac (she chuckles) I texted you most of the day while I was working but I had back to back appointments after work I'm actually just now on my way home.

Okay okay you'll get a pass this time....
Im really looking forward to seeing you and spending more time with you!

Awww (she blushes)  I'm ready to see you too! Now quick question when you said dress comfortable how comfortable are you talking?

I mean the kind of comfortable to where you don't plan on leaving the house and wearing anything that only my eyes can see comfortable. He says licking his lips .

Okay that sounds like my new favorite kind of comfortable,  she says laughing.

So what are you doing , how was your day? Fatima asks.

(While laughing) okay we gone see, he responds to her initial statement.
And it was pretty good, hollered at my boys , you won't be able to see them again til we're married btw!

Lol what! Who says we're getting married and why would we have to be married for me to hang around your friends?

Oh we're getting married,  I already told you we locked in this some faeva type shit he says being deadass serious, and because them niggas want you. Hell we all wanted you but you were mine once I saw you so them niggas will get over it.

Fatima is just blushing and smiling deep in her own thoughts  hearing Zac claim her this way, the fact that he already manifested them together and married and having a future is surreal to her because she truly believes in manifestation and the power of our tongue so she's pinching herself like this can't be real the nigga is too good to be true.

Zac stops talking and realized she's been quiet for a minute hoping it wasn't too much too soon.
Hey T, you good over there I didn't run you away did I?

If he could see how red her face was and how big he had her smiling he'd know that she was good and just as gone as he was.

Yes I'm good handsome just taking in all you said.

Fatima decides she can't wait and that she wants to see him tonight.

So what are you doing tonight handsome?

Nothing much fellas wanted to go out but I'd much rather talk to you all night , he says smoothly..

Oh yeah she asks, do you wanna see me tonight?

He responds HELL YEAA immediately didn't have to put a thought into it.

Okay then drop the address and we can make this a weekend thing she says excitedly.

Zac damn near jumping out his draws with excitement.

Check your phone it's sunt! he says tryna play it cool.
Now despite how thirsty he is for Fatima, Zac is usually not no thirsty ass nigga. He's not tender and he usually don't gaf about these bitches, but he knew Fatima was different . He was falling in love and ready to risk it all for her and he could already feel she was willing to do the same.

Okay got it, im going to run in my place and pack some things then I'll be headed your way.

Okay do you want me to pick you up ? It's kind of late to be out driving.

No I'm fine thank you though,  I'll see you soon handsome.

See you soon gorgeous,  be careful and drive safe!

Zac gets up and starts picking up around him place, he was so ready to see her, thinking to himself looks like I am gone get my weekend usual but this time it'll mean so much more....