Leave Me Alone!

IAN
Ian walks into the locker room where the women shower and scopes out the side Fatima is on and just waited for a moment to see if he heard anyone else.
Fatima in the shower with her music blasting loudly in a great mood listening to Jill Scott " Golden"
She is mid verse singing at the top of her lungs (not caring who hears because she can actually can sing so noone ever complains and she didn't gaf if they did)

I'm taking my own freedom, putting it in my song
Singing loud and strong, groovin' all day long
I'm taking my freedom, putting it in my stroll
I'll be high stepping y'all, letting the joy unfold

While she's in the shower vibing Ian just watches in awe for a minute ready to have his skin next to hers, he slowly approaches her from behind and places a very sharp knife right up to her spine placing it hard enough to draw blood but not do any actual harm.

FATIMA & IAN
Fatima shocked because she was so in her zone she didn't know what was going in for a moment but she was snapped back to reality with the sharp pain in her back. Fatima turnt enough to see who is behind her and was livid.
Fatima- Ian wtf are you doing and why tf are you here?
Ian-bitch I told you you mine, now you're going to let me say what I had to say the day of my wedding and you're going to accept my offer
Fatima- nigga I'm not accepting shit and BITCH I'm not yours you delusional psy...
Fatima is cut off by the knife digging deeper into her back
Ian- not to much to say now huh? You either listen or I'll paralyze you ass right here and now
Fatima thinking to her self she know he can do it the niggas a fucking neurosurgeon (kmsl I laughed typing that) so she just shut up and looked at him with hate in her eyes
Ian - That's what I thought, now what you're going to do is come live with me and my wife and be my side bitch (he's feeling her up while speaking keeping the blade pressed at her back but has his left hand all over her breast making his way down to her pussy)
Fatima starts to cry but again not out of fear although she was a bit scared she was more angry and disgusted by him touching her
Fatima- Ian clearly your ass need mental help if you think there is any way in hell I would agree to that dumbass proposal.
Before Ian could apply more pressure a worker yells out "The police are on their way so I would leave if I were you !"
Ian didn't bother checking the showers on the other side because there was no water running so he didn't know that there was a worker on the other side hiding so they could be on their phone.
Ian whispers this isn't over in Fatimas ear before running out of the gym.

FATIMA
Takes a deep breath trying to take in what just happened, the worker rushes to her side handing her a towel to wrap around her asking if she's okay. She apologized stating that she thought they were doing some type of role play initially bit immediately sent a text to her supervisor once she knew it was real to alert the authorities. Fatima both angry and thankful for the worker because who Tf plays like that? But she just appreciated the help when it came.

The police arrive and Fatima gives her statement , she honestly didn't see the point being that he was a rich Dr. who could get away with murder if he needed too but that never bothered her because she could too!

After giving her statement she hops in the car and calls Angela to tell her about this morning

Angela- Hey T! What's up?
Fatima- Girl you would not believe my fucking morning!
Fatima gives Angela a run down of the events that took place this morning and she is constantly saying WTF as the story goes on.
Fatima- Yea it was a fucking mess and I wish that nigga would just leave me tf alone!
Angela- Look T, this is going to go one of 2 ways either you're going to unalive that nigga next time he try you or ima do it because this is getting out of hand!!!
Fatima knows Angela is right but she worked so hard to change and she'd really hate to have to dead this nigga but he's asking for it.
Fatima- I know Ang I know. I'll handle it  she says before getting off the phone.
Fatima pulls up at home and once inside she makes sure all her doors and windows are locked and secured before heading to the shower. While the shower she gets a text message...

ZACHARY
After leaving the gym Zac allows hisself to calm down just seeing Fatima makes his dick hard but after talking to her and hearing her sexy ass tone it took him a bit longer to recuperate. He was already gone for this woman and he knew it and he was not even trying to fight it. He knew that being with her would take a certain amount of finesse and a complete lifestyle change. But until he was locked in with her he was still a man with needs that was going to be met!

Zac went for a run after leaving the gym then returned home he hopped in the shower then put on some music Brittany was already outside waiting for him. He just needed to get his nut and he wanted someone who wouldnt complain about having a quickie. Brittany came up to his condo they did the do and she was gone.

Zac took another shower then laid out on the bed. He decided to text Fatima to see about making those plans for dinner.

ZACHARY&FATIMA
Zac- Hey beautiful, you busy?
Fatima reeling from the events that happened this morning but making a decision to not allow Ian to set her back or control her life any more decides to give Zac a chance.
Fatima- Hey not at all, wassup
Zac- I was wondering if you would like to do dinner tonight, I would love to see you.
Fatima(cheesing)- I would love to sounds fun, and really you just saw me.
Zac- I know but I can't get enough! I'll text you the details in a bit. Do you want to meet or do you want me to pick you up?
Fatima- lol sure Zac. I'll meet you just send me the time and location.
Zac- Okay see you soon beautiful

Zac is super excited and making plans he want to make the night memorable but he also want to be able to get to know her... What should we do???

Authors Note
Sorry for how long it took everyone! I have the flu and it has been a fight just keeping my eyes open so please bare with me!
Where do yall think Zac should take Tima?