𝐈𝐈

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞

𝘬𝘩𝘺1𝘢𝘢𝘢

yo miri, yk smb named yoni?

thats my bestfriend, why?

im coming over her house around 5,
you gon be there?

im on the way there but i might not be there when thaisa n nem get there. we'll see.

rd.

"man she was so fine yoni im telling you" i said and she looked at me, "how fine" she said passing the blunt to me, i took a few hits then passed it to her.

"this fine" i cheesed showing her a picture, "nah she definitely your type, and you fine? she tryna wine and dine you hearty!!" yoni said and i rolled my eyes.

"girl please, where thaisa at?" i asked, "speak of the devil" yoni said and thai walked in, "hola bitchess!!" she said her spanish accent prominent in her voice "i brought the bottles, the weed, the hookah, whatchu neeeed" she said and dropped a bag full of everything.

"oh and i called the niggasss, and the bitches for tiny" she said looking at me winking, before you jump to conclusions she lived in Ecuador for most of her childhood before moving down here, shes fully black just reallllly lightskin,

"i know somebody miri wanna invite" iyoni said and i looked at her, "khyia? , already sent her the addy" thaisa said and i facepalmed

"thai!!" i groaned grabbing a claw clip and a brush before running into her bathroom, "khyia was already coming anyways!" thai yelled and i rolled my eyes.

"wassup gangy" khiya said dapping up the boys, "thaisaaaa" she said giving thai a hug, "wassup yoni" she said dapping yoni up.

i guess she didnt notice me so i just stayed quiet on the bed until one of em noticed me, i put my airpods in and started zoning out on my phone.

i heard echoing voices so i looked up before taking my airpods out, "yall was talking to me?" i said and she deadpanned me.

"no shit." iyoni said and i rolled my eyes, "khyia asked why you speak to her when she walked in, and why you didnt say nun this whole time" thai explained and i looked at khyia before looking back at her.

"i mean.. ion know.. " i shrugged looking down at my phone and playing my friend back in 8ball, "demiri!" thaisa yelled snatching my phone out my hand.

"stop yelling at her yo." khyia said and i shook my head, "nah its cool, hi khyia." i said with an attitude and i could see a small smile develop on her face before it disappeared and she waved.

"aw.. so you gon join the conversation now, since you spoke to yo girlfriendd" daíyon taunted and i smacked him, "man shutcho annoying ass up" i said rolling my eyes.

"now apologize." khyia said and i looked at her, "he started wit me so im not apologizing for shit" i said and she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"apologize demiri." she demanded and i rolled my eyes before mumbling a small apology.

"speak up." she said and i sighed louder, "im sorry daíyon" i rolled my eyes again and she nodded, "now come out here wit me real quick" she said and almost snatched my tiny ass up.

"why you do that, it hurt" i said and she rolled her eyes, "girl calm down i didnt even do it that hard." she said and i mean mugged her.

"fix your face." she demanded and i just looked away from her, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her.

"fix your face." she said and i huffed before doing what she asked, "im keeping my composure and not doing what i want to. so act right in here. okay?" she said and i nodded before getting ready to walk back in.

"and take that funky ass mug off your face." she said and i rolled my eyes before walking back into the room with khyia right behind me.

i sat on the bed and we chilled for a lil bit and had some funny ass conversations.

i reached over into iyonis nightstand drawer and pulled out a blunt and a lighter, "so you just gon pull a blunt out and not share?" daíyon asked and i paused.

"what that gotta do wit me? and who said i wasn't sharing boy." i said lighting it and taking a hit before passing it up to thaisa who was sitting up on the bed.

soon our conversations turned stupid.