𝐈𝐕

𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐢

𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐢

i know khyia and miri just met but honestly i think they need to get together soon, they would be so cute together.

thing is, khyia is hurt, like bad hurt, she can barely trust us what makes you think she can trust a girl.

i think miri feeling khyia too cause the way demiri will not shut the fuck up about "khyia this" and "khyia that" honestly im rey put em in a room together and make them fuck.

right now me and demiri are chilling on the couch not doing anything, "man im so bored" she groaned, it was hot outside and we didnt wanna be out in that heat so we chilled in the house wit the a/c on.

"you think chick-fil-a got the A/C on im hungry" i said and she shrugged, soon a knock at the door came and i got up to open it.

"khyia why you here?" i questioned when i saw her standing there, she held up three bags of food and i smiled, "let me in, you rey make a real nigga cook out here?" she said and i laughed before letting her in.

"who was it?" miri asked coming around the corner in her tank top and shorts, she immediately ran up and hugged khyia.

"hi mama" she said, "you got us food?!" she gasped and i smiled, "yall cute awwnnn" i cooed and she flipped me off before looking back at khyia.

she looked in all the bags before taking hers and grabbing her drink, i did the same and we all sat on the couch to chill.

"khyia" i said tapping her and she looked at me, "phone" i said and she nodded.

top g 🤟🏾

wassup?

you like miri don't you

iyoni yk ion date no more

khyia, im not dumb, i know you
like her, you literally talk abt her
24/7

okay?

and i know you're scared of girls
after that whole party situation but you
cant hide your feelings for azure

okay , so i like miri, but why would
she want me?

nigga she want you BAD

😂😂

im fr

okay okay, i got a surprise in the
making for her

what is it?

yk how she wanna be a
nail tech?

hy, my personal nail girl

well i think i found a perfect suite for her to rent.
come see it while she at work

"fuck" miri said and we both shot our eyes up from her phone, "whats the matter baby?" khyia asked and placed her phone down, "i gotta deliver a cake an hour away" she said and we sighed with her.

"ima miss you baby" i said and khy mugged me  a bit making her look at me, i put my finger up to my lip and cheesed hella hard.

"okay ima go now, khy help me take this out to the car?" she asked referring to the cake, "of course my heart" she said.

soon khyia came back in with a goofy looking ass smile on her face, "who got you smiling like a dumbass?" i asked and she just kept smiling.

"she gave me a kiss!!" she said and i rolled my eyes, "yall act like you two havent sucked eachother tongues out eachother mouths before" i mumbled and she hit me in my temple.

"girl eat my butt, cause no we didnt." she said and pulled me up, "nah, you eat miri butt" i laughed and she pushed me.

"oh my god you could have killed me!!!"

"this is the suite i found" she said showing me the space, "girl you did good!! i love the plant theme" i said and she sighed "girl it need some more windows miri love her natural lighting" she said

"nah im thinking blue" i said and i rolled my eyes, "and look. it even got speakers built into the ceilings." khyia said before connecting her phone to the bluetooth speakers and playing some music.

"this the type of place you take a bitch to fuck" i said and khyia nodded, "im hoping i could bend her over for a quickie when she has her lunch break." khyia said seriously and i looked at her before she started laughing.

"i may be joking, just a little bit." she said giggling, i hit the back of her head and rolled my eyes.

"ion wanna hear about my bestfriend getting dicked down girl!" i exclaimed and she shrugged, "you gon hear about it anyways after it happens cause she gon tell you and thai" she said laughing and i facepalmed cause i knew she was right.

"exactly, so where does miri like to go?" she asked hopping up on the counter and swung her feet, "the fair, the park, picnics, six flags and on just random cute mall dates, shopping dates shit like that" i told her and she nodded taking a quick note in her phone.

"bet bet.. lemme get you home cause i got some shit to do for in here tomorrow, and miri gotta sign the lease. and you gotta keep her distracted." she said and i nodded getting up off the floor.

" she said and i nodded getting up off the floor

𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐢𝐚

i sat in the shower and thought, just thinking about any and everything.

then miris cute ass came up into my mind, demiri was so beautiful, her name didn't have a definition because it was so unique and it matched her all the way.

the faint green her light brown eyes held, her pretty pink lips that i just wanna kiss each time my eye catches them.

the way she always had her hair differently and always found a way to coordinate her nails to the hair color she had that week.

i loved how long her natural hair was and how she still embraced it even tho she got braids and wigs all the time, how her eyes look when they shine in the sun.

when she talks about something she likes her eyes light up, or the way everytime she sees me she runs to hug me because i know i've been on her mind all day.

cause she's definitely on mine all day.