𝐕𝐈

𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮?

𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮?

3 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝗸𝗵𝘆𝟭𝗮𝗮𝗮 spoiled brat !! @demiriazure

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲 if i was spoiled i would have flowers at my suite door right about now
𝗸𝗵𝘆𝟭𝗮𝗮𝗮 @𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲 bet.

view all comments.

friends? nah thats a fucking relationship. shes not ever taking khyia from me, i mean that shit she is mine forever.

𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 !! 💜

hey ma

hi sweetheart!!!

remember how you told me
you needed a personal nail tech?

yes honey, why?

i gotchu one, come down to this address.
2520 sunset road, suite #12
on my way!!!

i pulled up to the suite and opened the door, "hey ma!! i missed you" she said coming and hugging me, i missed her scent.

"miri!! here" she called and the girl from her instagram post came out, "is this your sister? hi im miri" she said smiling.

"no. im khyia's mother." i said and she looked at khyia, "oh wow!! thats surprising you look hella young" she said and i smiled.

"oh thank you." i said and turned my attention to khyia, "so wheres this nail tech?" i said putting my purse onto my shoulder, "right here ma." she said looking at the demiri girl.

"oh.. alright." i mumbled before putting a smile on my face and following her to the nail table

" i mumbled before putting a smile on my face and following her to the nail table

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

i started with my nail prep as khyia came in bundled up with a blanket, her charger and her phone, "you coming in here to get comfortable?" i asked and she nodded.

"you hungry love?" i asked as i started deciding what cover color to use, i took my free hand and rubbed through her freshly retwisted locs.

"oh shit i know what i forgot to do, excuse me ma'am" i said and ran out to get the hair oil from my car, cant leave her scalp dry.

as i was walking back into my nail room out of breath, i heard ms. taylor speaking.

"is that your girlfriend?" she said, "no, ma, why you ask?" khyia said questioning her mom, "i dont like her. i mean it. stop hanging around her" she said and i could tell khyia raised an eyebrow.

"nah khalia you okay tripping bad" i heard her say and, i giggled a lil bit before i walked back into the room, "come here khyia" i said turning my chair and she sat on the ground infront of it.

i started oiling her scalp when i heard the door to the suite opening, "miri where you att" i heard thaisa whining.

"back here like always" i said and she came down the hallway with a lazy grin on her face, "sit on the other couch thaisa" i said as she came in with her pajamas.

"you just let them.. lay in here?" ms. taylor asked and i nodded, "yeah, khyia would prefer to lay on my legs but she would be blocking my drawers so she opted for laying on the couch" i said.

she side eyed me before looking around, "khyia can you pass me my phone" ms. taylor asked, "oh i can let go of one of your hands if you'd like me to" i said and let go of her hand while i finished my acrylic placement on her right hand.

"miri, you hungry?" khyia asked starting to get up, "um.. no im good" i cheesed and she raised an eyebrow, "you sure? i can get you some snacks or sum" khyia asked me.

"oh, well get whatever you get but whatever drink and chips you get make them a pineapple soda and hot fries" i said as she kissed my cheek and nodded.

"iyoni is throwing this hot ass party, tryna go?" thai asked and i nodded looking at her, "who all gon be there?" i asked starting the shaping of her nails.

"everybody, even khyiaaaa" she sung and i rolled my eyes, "i know she gon be there her and yoni is close" i said and she laughed.

soon i was finished her mothers nails and she looked at them, "you like em ma?" she asked and her mom nodded, "i guess.. alright bye my sweet daughter, i have somewhere to be today" she said and quickly left the suite.

i just sat there staring in shock before sighing and getting my phone out, "miri what's wrong? your whole mood just shifted, i can see it" thai asked and i shook my head.

thai looked at me with a raised eyebrow then at khyia and started whispering in her ear, "miri you liked the nails you did right?" she asked and i shrugged.

"i mean yeah but i feel like your mom didnt" i mumbled and she sighed, "its gonna be okay my heart, i promise you're so good at what you do" she said and kissed my hand.

ahh im back 👅