𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

zarynn sat on my macbooks screen as i laughed to the jokes she was making, "stopp oh my goshhh" i giggled holding my stomach.

"i just like making you smile." she said as our laughter subsided, "bro, i hit my nail on the door like two days ago and this bitch still hurt." i explained and she giggled.

"it could be bruised, but you should be okay" she said and i nodded, "how was work today?" i asked and she sighed shrugging.

"it was cool i guess, i went to one of the restaurants to test out some different menu ideas from one of the chefs." she explained and i nodded.

a knock at my apartment door echoed throughout the house and i furrowed my eyebrows while looking at zarynn.

"ima call you back" i mumbled as pressed the red button and climbed out of my bed, pulling my shorts down, i walked to the door and opened it.

"hey miri..." khyia spoke softly and i looked her up and down, a lot has changed, she had several new piercings, a bit of her hair was dyed a light blue and her teeth some how got even whiter.

"hi.. khyia." i responded as her eyes lined my whole body, remembering that i only had on a tank top and shorts i sighed.

"why are you here?" i questioned, she sighed and began to stutter around, i bit down on my lip waiting for her to start talking.

tell her to come in.. be nice to her. you know you want to.

"come in, and sit on the couch. i have to go change." i stated and she nodded as i moved out of the way so that she could come in.

i went into my room and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a long-sleeved t-shirt with some fluffy socks and walked back out to see her playing with her fingers anxiously.

i sat on the other side of the couch and crossed my legs, "so.. i wanted to come here and talk to you about.. us, and what happened..." she started and i nodded.

"i just wanna start off by saying i apologize for what i did to you.. and how i treated you." she started and i nodded my head.

"i just wanna know why you did it." i questioned her, she stared at me, "why did you do it khyia?" i asked again and she stared at me.

she sighed, thinking for a second before she started talking. "no one has ever treated me how you did, no one has actually cared about me in the ways you did.

no one wanted to do corny couple shit with me, no one asked if i ate then bought me food if i didnt. i didnt get multiple chances from certain girls.

you have such a big and caring heart, that you never fail to brighten up a room, brighten up my face demiri.

i wanna marry you and feel that exact same feeling when i watch you walk down the isle in a white gown that you've always wanted." she finished and i stared at her.

"that doesn't explain why you went back to charlie multiple times, then when you saw me with my girlfriend you attempted to make me jealous." i explained and she raised an eyebrow.

"rewind.. what do you mean tried to make you jealous?" she questioned and i rolled my eyes, "quit playing dumb, not even a few weeks ago you were posted up on the wall with charlie." she explained and i squinted my eyes, looking for some evidence of a lie.

"wait.. but i literally could have sworn i saw you there." i mumbled and she squinted her eyes at me in confusion.

"i literally have not spoken to charlie since that day at the mall, and i haven't seen you since the party." she explained and i blinked a few times to make sure that i wasn't tripping.

"no you're not tripping." she laughed a bit and shot a look at her which made her immediately stop laughing and fake clear her throat.

"khyia, this is a lot right now.. how far are you from home?" i questioned and she shrugged, "like.. 10-15 minutes.. why?" she questioned and i stood up.

"i think you should go.. w-we can talk about this with the group tomorrow." i said pushing her out out of the door, "gotchu, so.. see you tomorrow?" she questioned and i nodded.

"bye.." i said as she shut the door, i sighed leaning against it,

the world is not fucking real.

sum short n sweet, i got some teaaaaa